Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i was bleeding all over the battle field. But I had no choice. I grabbed my sword trying to slice the mens arms off that were grabbing me and brother. I groan and drop my sword falling to my death. I wouldn't die though. Not yet.. I looked at Hiro and let a few tears run. I see Hunter and blush a little. He was cute. But I have no time to think about it! 

Hiro: "Julie!!" He screamed trying to reach for me "Don't die! Please!" i look at the men "Don't kill her! She's my baby sister!!" i cry trying to reach for her again "I beg you! Kill me, I don't care, just make sure she's safe!!" 

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The man grinned, " you aren't going to die, you are prisoners, and will die when we want you to. " he chuckled and tied them up and drove them away. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i awaken later on a wrap around my stomach where i was stabbed. I look at Hiro "Wh-where are we? How did we get here!? We were at war!" i growl and then groan feeling my stomach tear even more.

Hiro: "Sis! Calm down you're gonna hurt yourself again.. ### #####. I told you not to do anything so reckless. But you had to jump in front of me and get yourself almost killed!!"

Julie: i growl "Well I wasn't gonna let you die either!!" I sigh and stand up reaching for my sword. I notice it wasn't there "Eh!? Where is it!?"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre retired from battle for the day, as did Hunter. They both went to the prisoner can't o see who was there. Deirdre walked along the cages. Scared, stupid kids huddled in the corner, screaming took place somewhere deep in there. She laughed and walked on. 

Hunter walked ahead of Dierdre, his head swiveled toward the screaming. It sounded familiar, yet scary. He neared the cage and almost fainted with shock. That girl was groping around for her sword. He hid behind the wall panting

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "Aww man!!" i whine and groan falling to my hands and knees panting. "I'm way to weak right now..." i sent that one man and look up sniffing around "W-who's there?!" I demand. 

Hiro: i pat her back softly "Don't push yourself you'll get hurt even more stupid.."

Julie: i growl "Don't call me stupid ### #####!!!# i cough up a little blood and pant more looking in the direction i scented that boy. "Come out I already know you're there!"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter bagan to panic. He didn't respond but peeked from behind the wall shouting, " #! Come here!" 

Deirdre heard Hunter's nervous cry. She strutted over and looked in the cage, then at Hunter, " what?" Hunter spoke softly so only Deirdre could hear, " I know that girl!" He said, " that was the one you were looking at. " Deirdre scoffed, " as if I care!" She said rolling her eyes.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i growl and kick the cage doors down "God dang it i said I can scent you!!" i walked behind the corner where he was, only with the wrap covering my chest and stomach, also in my pants. i blush as I saw him. "Who are you?"

Hiro: my mouth dropped as I saw that amazing kick! I walked out with her and saw Deirdre. I blush very lightly again "Oh.. Hello there..."

Julie: i sit down on one knee my hand covering my stomach where it hurt. i groaned lightly

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
## I don't think that she can kick the doors down. That's godmodding, ))

Hunter glared sort of at her. " I'm Hunter...not that you care. " he sneered at her. " who are you?" 

Deirdre blushed and looked at Hiro. He was kind of cute and his voice sounded familiar, only she couldn't place it

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
AngelAlchemist
AngelAlchemist
Star
(just go with it, she get's out of anything when she's angry x3 )

Julie: i blush a little more "Oh, I'm Julie." i held out my hand to shake his. "Oh uh.." i pull back my hand and jump back a little "You're not gonna shoot me with another arrow are you..?" i wanted to be careful around him.

Hiro: "uh hi.. I'm Hiro.." i looked in her eyes. "But uh, that probably doesn't really matter."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" n-no. " Hunter said. He felt weird socializing with prisoners. But she wasn't a prisoners to him. He smiled and touched her hand. It was smooth to feel.

Deirdre's look softened. " I-I'm Deirdre..,but you can call me D " she said

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

hey

hey

hey

EID MUBARAK

latest videos