Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
AngelAlchemist
AngelAlchemist
Star
Julie: i blush as he touched my hand. i smile and shook his hand "Well uh, nice to meet you Hunter.." i sighed and turned towards Hiro who was out of it. I look back at Hunter who was staring blankly at me. I blushed a little more "Wh-what is it..?"

Hiro: i stared into her eyes "That's a pretty name D." i smile sweetly. My leg was feeling a little better, I heal quickly so I was able to walk on it. But it still hurt like crazy. i take her hand and kiss it.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre blushed deeper. She liked this guy. She felt so clumsy..." I...uh.." She gulped. " I hope I see you again Hiro" she said weakly

Hunter stared at her some more.." Um... It's nothing..it's just..your eyes!" He lied. It was her ferocity and bravery that struck him

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
AngelAlchemist
AngelAlchemist
Star
Julie: "Wh-what about them?" i asked as my rainbow eyes shone in the dim light. "Oh, the color?" i sigh "I got my eyes from my mom.." i smile and grab my sword which was on the ground. i put it back in the sheath 

Hiro: i smile "I hope i see you again soon too.." i was love struck from her beauty and her fighting skills

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: "Wh-what about them?" i asked as my rainbow eyes shone in the dim light. "Oh, the color?" i sigh "I got my eyes from my mom.." i smile and grab my sword which was on the ground. i put it back in the sheath 

Hiro: i smile "I hope i see you again soon too.." i was love struck from her beauty and her fighting skills "You really have lovely eyes.." i smiled blushing lightly

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Hiro: i smile "I hope i see you again soon too.." i was love struck from her beauty and her fighting skills "You really have lovely eyes.." i smiled blushing lightly
Bump

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter nodded. He tried in vain to get past the mud clump that hung in his throat. They were supposed to be someone...not trustable. " um yeah. I've never seen someone with rainbow eyes. Except I could have sworn they were red at one point. " he said, wiping his sweaty palms on his cargo pants before trying to flick his hair out of his eyes, maybe he looked like he was having a seizure. He stopped. 

Deirdre blushed softly, color dappling her cheeks. " thank you I....I. " she paused, " no one has ever said that. Deadly, lethal, serious, maybe. But never pretty. " she murmured lowering her eyes. A voice sounded into the hall. The jailer. Oh boy. Were they in trouble. 

Hunter's head snapped up, " D! Please do your abracadabra thingy!! " he used that word too often. He sighed and tried to pronounce it. " uh...illusion paralysis. " he said scrunching up his nose in effort. 

Deirdre looked around wildly and kicked a metal bar from the floor. A " wall " appeared, seemingly a dead end. The jailer came and looked in confusion, he turned around and went the other way. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i giggle cutely, i turn faving away from him so he didn't hear it. I smile "ueah, my eyes turn red when I get angry.. Or hungry.." I felt my eyes change red. Hiro: my mouth fell open when i saw Deirdres magic. I look at Julie and gulp. I knew she was hungry, for one i could hear her heavy breath pleading for blood. Julie: i cover my nose so i couldn't sent flesh. I gave hiro a look to tell him i needed some of his blood. He gave me a stair saying to wait a little longer. Just until hunter and D are gone.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre sighed. This thing was going to end soon, she hoped. She nodded to Hiro and turned n her heel to walk away. Her curls were flung over her shoulder. She motioned her brother to come along. 

Hunter looked at her eyes and nodded before looking at Deirdre and obediently following his headstrong sister

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i sigh and wait for a few seconds. when they turned the corner to leave i ran towards Hiro and bit his neck holding onto him. i suck a little blood out of his neck. i let a sweet refreshing moan out. it tastes so good.

Hiro: i groan a little and clench my fist. I didn't mind it too much, but it did hurt, and I get a little dizzy. Her teeth were so sharp though, i couldn't feel it too much when she took the bite.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i sigh and wait for a few seconds. when they turned the corner to leave i ran towards Hiro and bit his neck holding onto him. i suck a little blood out of his neck. i let a sweet refreshing moan out. it tastes so good.

Hiro: i groan a little and clench my fist. I didn't mind it too much, but it did hurt, and I get a little dizzy. Her teeth were so sharp though, i couldn't feel it too much when she took the bite.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

Paramore

latest videos