Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i sigh and wait for a few seconds. when they turned the corner to leave i ran towards Hiro and bit his neck holding onto him. i suck a little blood out of his neck. i let a sweet refreshing #### out. it tastes so good.

Hiro: i groan a little and clench my fist. I didn't mind it too much, but it did hurt, and I get a little dizzy. Her teeth were so sharp though, i couldn't feel it too much when she took the bite.

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

"JuJuB" wrote:

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i sigh and wait for a few seconds. when they turned the corner to leave i ran towards Hiro and bit his neck holding onto him. i suck a little blood out of his neck. i let a sweet refreshing #### out. it tastes so good.

Hiro: i groan a little and clench my fist. I didn't mind it too much, but it did hurt, and I get a little dizzy. Her teeth were so sharp though, i couldn't feel it too much when she took the bite.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Will post when I get the time

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
ok

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deidre fiddled nervously with her bow as she glanced behind her. The air didn't smell right. Not...normal. Tinted with the smell of iron and...blood. She whipped around, Hunter almost running into her confused face. She strung her bow and looked around the corner. Nothing really. She crept further down...her illusion was still up. She'd have to get the door fixed. 

Hunter came running up next to her, jogging to keep up with her long strides. " D? D! What the heck!?" She shrugged for a moment then turned back round, making sure the persons behind that illusion knew the she knew they were up to something. Her eyes flashed to Hunter. " out" she said with such ferocity, Hunter jumped and said, " sheesh, when did that happen?" He muttered and jogged out the door, cargo pants wrinkling with a slight noise. 

Once he was gone, she checked on the red of the jailhouse and headed over to the infirmary.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i gasp when I let go of Hiro.  Blood running down my mouth. I sigh "I'm sorry.." i look at the 2 holes in his neck. i lick them to help it heal quicker. I blush in thought of Hunter, he was so handsome.. I've never felt this way. Ever. Even though I had feelings for this guy before, he broke my heart. But I never felt this weird feeling in my heart.

Hiro: i wince at the pain and sigh "Why do you have to be a vampire.." i complained a bit. Even though I knew she couldn't really control it. I shouldn't have sounded so rude.

Julie: i look down "You know I can't control that.. If I didn't become a vampire you'd be dead. So don't complain.." i teared up a bit. When I was little, this vampire threatened to #### my brother, but he said I could become a vampire slave in his place.

Hiro: i look at her "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to sound that way." i look away from her, not showing her the shame in my eyes.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre came from the infirmary to target practice. She mocked an arrow into the bowstring and drew the strng back with a creak. Closing one eye, she aimed truly, and carefully. He arrow tip just above the bullseye in her vision. She lowered it a bit, then fire. The arrow said true and straight and nailed the bullseye. She smiled but swiftly hocked another, as she aimed again, her thoughts flitted to Hiro. What would be of them, she bit her lip and tried to concentrate but as she let go of the string, it stuck two lines from the bullseye. She hit her lip and slung her bow over her shoulder. 

Hunter left the building and drew his blade. He flipped it over twice in his hands. He swore, he almost saw Juilie's red eyes staring back at him, filled with that hatred and anger he had seen. He bit his lip t keep from angry thoughts, he looked up, embarrassed, but there was no one to watch him

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i walk out of the building with Hiro. He was telling me to stay away from boys, since I got so close to Hunter in there. "Oh #### ##. I'll do it if I want to." i sighed. He acts so bossy! But, last time I got near a boy I got hurt. So he trys to get me to stay away from them.

Hiro: i walk "No! Stay away!" i scolded her "Their very dangerous animals! They lure girls into their trap, do.. things.. with them, and then break their hearts!"

Julie: "So you do that?" i asked looking back at Hiro with a glare. He kinda looked stupid after I said that. An expression saying "No.. it's just. Well. uh.. I don't but.". I giggle at his expression "Not all guys are like that."

Hiro: i sighed and continued to walk. I see Deirdre and blush a little. i smile and wave to her. Julie grabbed my ear and dragged me home 

Julie: "we have to get home. We do have a little sister to take care of still." i sighed

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sirens wailed and the police came flooding like ants onto the street all armed.( you do realize they just walked out of a jail and are now calmly waving to each other in enemy territory?) a robotic voice came through a small speak, " place your hands on you head slowly and turn around. You are under arrest. " 

Deirdre didn't see Hiro until the red, white, and blue sirens wailed loudly, hurting her eardrums, she flinched and saw the mass of reporters, police officers and security guards flooding ont the street, but not what they were after.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha yeah i know. i kinda.forgot and acted stupid x3 but we can make it work Julie: my eyes turn red and hair turns black. I smirk "think i can kill them all?" I asked looking for which ones blood i want to suck first. Hiro: i smirk and nod "go for it." He said watching her back. Julie: i charge for one and #### ### blood quickly. I sucked all the blood out of every single officer that got close. To me or hiro. Hiri: just went around knocking some out. I may not be a vampire. But i do have very strong powers. I smirk as i saw more pull up. Julie: i gasp as i finished the last officers blood. Blood was running down my chin amd shirt. I smirk as i saw more pull up in front of hiro.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos