Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter sat frozen. What he thought was once the prettiest girl he'd ever laid eyes n ( sorry Deirdre ) was now a bloodthirsty monster. He wanted to move and forget the sight of that nasty smirk plastered on her face, the lovely curls that framed her face once, were jet black and her eyes the color of newly shed blood. Blood itself was dripping down her body, it looked as if she had been playing with red paint. He wanted to shout and break his eyes off it but he couldn't he turned like a robot and stalked off, despite his pumping heart.

Deirdre tried to peek out of the moving crown. It was like trying to pinpoint one ant in a colony. They all looked the same in the blue of uniforms. Then she saw a flash of black. And red spewing of into the air like little crystalline droplets or liquid diamond. Her confusion turned t self hatred, " why didn't. Fix the stupid door?" She mumbled to herself, but launched herself to the nearest alarm system and sent reinforcement. One vampire wouldn't last too long it that I think. She felt a little guilty doing it but bit her lip defiant,y and strode off, amber curls  lifting off her shoulders. 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i fall to my knees panting "I hate this.. I don't want to be a half vampire anymore.. I wanna be human again!" i said tears running down my cheek. When my mother was killed, a vampire gave me some of his blood, to keep me alive. I could have died without it. But I don't want to be a blood ###### monster anymore!!

Hiro: i look down "I promise to find a cure! Remember that promise I made to you a few years ago? I haven't forgot it, and I promise to keep looking.. for you, my baby sister."

Julie: i sniff and nod. I hear more sirens and look up. I shake a bit and decide to use my charms. I make the cutest face anyone has ever seen. My eyes as sparkly as a start night, my lips a shinny pink, tears filled my eyes, just to make them love struck. And, it actually worked. But a couple of them didn't give in and grabbed Hiro

Hiro: i gasp a bit and push them off "Julie I don't think it's working for them!" As I see Julie rush over and knock them out by kicking them in the jaw, as well as pushing their noses into their heads. i smile "You're so amazing when it comes to fighting."

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre choked out a mangled sob as she saw the two crumple listlessly to the ground, setting her jaw, she defiantly strode off, the lump in her throat growing. She didn't stop walked, and holding back years until she reached the cabin she and Hunter were assigned to. It was modern, and especially designed by her. Usually, she took a glance at her handiwork before going in, but today she walked straight with dead eyes. 

Hunter sat in the woods, his hands over his ears in vain to block out the sound of the world. He panted, but not like fighting, he was panting because of a mental breakdown. He sank to his knees and pressed his lips together to keep from screaming but he couldn't get the image out from his mind.  He felt like it had been engraved there and was going to be there forever. 

Deirdre locked the door to the bathroom, then all the tears she had held back over there came spilling over her dusty, curved lashes, streaking her face. Her throat was jumping and she felt like she was an egg going to crack in half

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i look around at all the dead bodies and feel a sharp pain in my chest. I choked on the words i had to say..i cover my mouth and run off Into the same woods that Hunter was in. I fell to my knees by a tall tree that Hunter was in. I pant."get out of me!! Leave!!!!" I panted and cried "oh.. Leave? If i do you'll die.." Came another.voice, and devilish look from inside me. I scream as that inner vampire squeezed my heart "stop it!!!" I cried out. The other me just laughed Hiro: "Julie!!!" I screamed for her. I searched the woods for her. "where have you gone!?!?!?" I yelled and cried out to her. I continued to look, but soon pass out by a river. I was tired and weak

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( thought you called her Juliet! :P XD )

Deirdre wiped her eyes roughly and sniffed, gazing out the window. They escaped, for some reason, she felt a teeny bit relieved, yet disgusted she had abandoned her post as battle leader for some other boy on the opposite side. What would her mother say? Her parents brought a wave of fresh agony, and another wave of sobs

Hunter looked down, hearing another voice come out of Julie, then another, of the guy by the name of Hiro. He stayed in the tree. He knew another girl, a close friend, but a little stuck up, and sarcastic, by the name of Adrine, she had a murderer named Manjake inside her when she though too deep into her past. The best way to help that was stay away from her, and, in worse cases, hurt her. 

( lol, Adrine is actually a rp Charrie! )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i cried and panted "please.. I'd prefer to die, than to be a monster." I admitted as she gasped a bit. She left my body, she was as white as a ghost. With blood red eyes. My eyes lost their beautiful shine, i felt my heart stop beating. But I wasn't dead yet. Hero: i lay by the river, my hand in the icy cold water. My face turned very pale, lips blue. I couldn't feel my body anymore. I opened my eyes and looked around only with my eyes, for food. I wanted to live, I have to, for my sisters, and my love. I though of Deirdre

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No idea what to post. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Will you start the next day then? Like Julie can wake up next to Hunter, surprisingly not dead. And hiro can be resting un Deirdres bed. ?

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( sorry, gonna Godmodding here a little, sorry sorry sorry! I have to! So, both your characters, with the godmodding, are passed out. )

Julie was slumped to the floor, and only then was Hunter sure he could climb out of the tree. Her body was cold, but just how he imagined it and it fit perfectly into his arms as he picked it up, he refused to leave her there, even if she was the enemy. 

Deirdre stopped moping an d went into the woods to get a breath of fresh and and let her stress out. She walked, staring at her feet, one foot in front of another, her eyes downcast, and vacant. She bumped into something and kept moving, stepping over it. Stumbling again, on something, she fell, and didn't get up, filled with self loathing. She turned on hr side 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is your pet??

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOODLUCK WISHES TO YOU

Christmas

how do i delete a private message thread?

What's a Forum???

Tips for agreeing friend request!

latest videos