Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BlaiseHaramen and I like anime [ No one else o.o ]

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes and turned, walking away as well. he should know why I don't like him. I guess he's not used to being to be disliked. Well I'm one of the girls who are not actually dazzled by him. My best friend, Angela, linked arms with me. "What was that about?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing."

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
I never understood why she acted the way she did but I guess that's why I liked her. The bell rang and I rushed into English class sitting next to my friend Max he was in the Drama department. We started talking about what songs he was making and how he wanted me to cast auditions for dancers and singers.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
During lunch, I sat in an empty classroom, looking over a script of a play I was going to audition for. I sighed, frustrated. A really complicated piece. "I love you.. More than you can ever imagine..." I said, reading the lines. "But I can't be with someone who causes pain to everyone. I'm sorry." My voice was sad and sincere. I then began to sing the piece that came right after that. A sad, but enchanting song.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked by her and handed her a audition slip after hearing her sing. I walked to several tables before finally sitting down " Why is castig so hard..?" I asked yself outloud.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because there is a lot of talent around here." I answered from the doorway, smirking at him. I flipped my bangs from my face and handed him my audition slip, turning to walk out.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her " Hey Luna come back here please.." I asked taking her auditio slip " Does this ean you want to be in it or you don't because Max really needs raw talent like yours.."

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't walk back to him, I just turned my head to look at him. "I do." I replied. I walked out right when the be rang for class. I walked into science and sat down in the back as usual.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

I didn't walk back to him, I just turned my head to look at him. "I do." I replied. I walked out right when the be rang for class. I walked into science and sat down in the back as usual.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( We should do soethig that would make the closer but just as friends then their relationship starts to grow..)

I sighed and walked into class late as usual but nobody said anything I walked over to my seat ad sat down.

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Like what?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos