Back left
Back right

BlaiseHaramen and I like anime [ No one else o.o ]

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I blushed ad laughed " You wanna do that is that why you rolled your eyes?" I teased.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Oh yeah totalllyyy." I said sarcastically, leaning against him as I kept my eyes on the TV screen.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I laughed ad held her still " I was kidding babe.."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I giggled. "Sure you were." I whispered, looking up at him.

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I laughed " I was!"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Could we make the posts more longer and exciting?# I smiled. "Whatever you say." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers,kissing his hand gently.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled and kissed up her arm going up to her neck " I really was but if you don't believe me.." 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled and blushed, looking up at him. "Okay okay I do believe you." I whispered.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I laughed and grinned pulling away " Next time you will believe me.." I said kissing her cheek.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I blushed and looked back at the TV. Max and Angela were still making out like crazy and I giggled.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity