Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, so this takes place in the future. There are supernaturals and humans. Supernaturals have become slaves for humans and humans treat them like dirt. They constantly have them executed. The nation believes once a human touches one, they are their masters. If a supernatural uses his or her own powers against their masters, they will be executed, either that or a horrible punishment. 

Forms

name:

human or Supernatural:

looks:

perso: op

power: limit of five

powercap:

other

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Trent
human or Supernatural: Supernatural
looks: (will post)
power: Trent can go through walls, as wellas morphing into his own shadow. He finds the ability to read minds useful as well. When he is in the shadow form he can morph into diffrent things such as wolves or birds. When he shifts back from his shadow form he will be what he was as a shadow. He changes back to his human form the same way he changes to all other forms.
powercap: (Does this mean recharge time? If so it takes about 2 days for him to fully restore power)

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Scott

looks: has long, dark hair that comes into sheets down to her waist. It is usually n a ponytail or braid. Her eyes are electric blue, she is swift, slim, and quite tall.

perso: blech, I hate these, I think you already know this stuff.

Powers
paralyzing / illusions #, Shapeshifting, Nature control, Death touch, Omnipresence

Supernatural

recharge, 12 hours

other: none  

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
(We can start in a second I'm gonna edit some thing real fast.)

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay ready!

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia carried a tray over to her mistress sh was chatting with friends. She set it down quietly and poured tea for all three, then put a jar of sugar cubes in the middle. She dipped her head then walked out of the room quietly, her head tipped down. The moment she was out of earshot. She raised her eyes, blazing with blue fire. Man she hated doing that. She gritted her teeth and balked her fists. It would take a miracle for her not to pound the pulp out of that woman. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent grumbled as he prepared a meal. He hated this life.
He walked to the other room and set it on to the table next to his master. "You're salad, ma'am." He said. He was skilled when it came to lying, so acting kind around his master was a breeze. He bowed and turned to leave the room.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia watched Trent go into the room. How could it be so easy to just go in and act like that. She sighed and trudged off to the kitchen. She ducked as a flying pan zoomed ver her head t the sink where it scrubbed itself. Supernaturals sat n chairs...well, more like chained to chairs and lifted objects with their eyes. Their eyes were all bloodshot and they were very thin. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He stopped in the doorway at the sound of the master calling his name. "Yes, ma'am?" He said turning and walking over to her. "You forgot to add the dressing." Trent looked at her. "Oh! I am very sorry! I..." He was cut of as he recieved a slap across the face. "Fix it!" He nodded, picked up the bowl and walked to the kitchen.
Many unkind words filled his head as he entered the kitchen, a red handprint on his face.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Brb in like...2 min

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

Advice to You

About cheetahs...

latest videos