Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia watched him enter the kitchen, her stormy eyes gave away her hatred to the mistress. " How do you d it? " she asked. " how can you stand it?" She asked again, her hands flickering slightly with flames

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He put the bowl down on the counter and rubbed his cheek. "Patience and lying." He answered. He sighed and turned around so that he could fix the meal.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia rolled her eyes, " gee, that's such great advice," she said sarcastically. A screen popped up in her eyes and she watched

Eliza, Esperanza Derie

penalty placed at 3:30 pm this day. Come to Withrall courtyard. 

the kitchen was silent.

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked at Maia and sighed, daring to break the silence. "Another one?" He said shaking his head.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia pursed her lips. Two minutes to 3:30. She sighed and got up. Everyone was filing out of the buildings, coming into the courtyard where a young girl, her hands roped to a post kneeled. The cross was made of metal. There were two loops for the hands. The girl had her hands roped to it. She was wearing only a covering as thin as tights. She was kneeling nervously on the floor. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent sighed and shook his head. "What has the world come to...?" he muttered to himself. "Let's go."

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
A man came up with a silver whip. The so called girl Eliza whimpered and tried to burn her bonds. No! Maia groaned silently and smacked her head. That earned her more whippings. The man cracked the whip and then struck it forms across the girls back. She had barely enought time to feel pain for the second me. To cry out for the third. Her screams filled the courtyard and her blood dripped to the stones below. She was then hustled to a jar in which she picked a piece of paper out of. 

She read it in a shaky voice, " no dinner for next 5 days, tied to highest ceiling by hands for 3 days nonstop. Placed over fire. " she nearly fainted.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent only stared at his feet. He tried his best to block out the sounds, the horrific cracks of the whip, the screams. He shivered. "This is absoulute madness..." He thought.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia watched as everyone filed into the church. Young children in the front to see what happened. Using omnipresence, she looked inside the church. The young girl was tied over a fire pit by her hands. A fire was then out below her, letting flames lick off the ground and toward her feet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent stayed by Maia's side. He always hated going to punishments. He continued to stare at the ground as if he were waiting for it to do something. He shook his head and turned towards the house. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

Woof

"It does get better"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

latest videos