Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia gritted her teeth and almost stomped back int the house. This was outrageous. This was life. Life was outrageous.

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent walked into the house behind Maia. He sighed and walked over to the salad he still had to give to the master. He picked up the now perfect salad and brough it back to master. He returned to the kitched shortly.
"She was just a kid." He said, leaning against the wall.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia carried a bucket of laundry, " that's what happens if you rebel. " she said quietly and carried her load to the machine. She dumped it all in and set it on extra clean with lavender detergent. 

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent stood straight up as he heard his name being called from the other room.
"Master calls." He said with a sigh. He turned and left the room, his tone much kinder and soft as he talked to the master.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia stopped her wash and fumbled all the dresses not the dryer carefully. After that cycle, she got them all out, smoothed theme then ironed them. She then took them to the wardrobe and hung them up. She froze. What if she started a rebellion?

gtg soon, don't mind if I randomly disappear 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine)

Trent walked into the room. He picked a up a broom and swept around the tables, counters and stools. "At least I'm not cooking" He thought as he attempted to clean a bit under the table.
The broom bumped the table tipping a glass onto the floor. He froze as he watched it shatter.
"Oh god no..."
He listened as the master yelled some foul language. Soon she stood in the doorway and he was left with no one to blame but himself.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Whitepaws101" wrote:

(It's fine)

Trent walked into the room. He picked a up a broom and swept around the tables, counters and stools. "At least I'm not cooking" He thought as he attempted to clean a bit under the table.

The broom bumped the table tipping a glass onto the floor. He froze as he watched it shatter.
"Oh god no..."

He listened as the master yelled some foul language. Soon she stood in the doorway and he was left with no one to blame but himself.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia froze as she heard the sound of glass breaking. She never registered illusions on the magic list. That glass was crystal. Pure crystal. She gulped and peeked in t see who it was. Mistress stood in the doorway, hands on her slim hips. Maia focused her gaze on the cup. To a normal viewer, it would seem broken, but to mistresses eyes, it was still on that table.

the Mistress shifted her weight, " what was that shattering?" She asked in a strangely quite voice. She stomped her foot " DID YOU BREAK MY CRYSTAL?!" She yelled and glanced a the table. She took step back. Of course. " it's not broken. Then what was it? There is nothing else shatterable in this room. Answer me. " 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent stood up straight and shot a quick glance at the table. The cup was still on the floor. He looked at her baffled..."But I...I just...What?..." He said scratching his head.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Mistresses face turned a bright red. " that cup is fine, don't act like its not. It's pure crystal! Put it away and answer me, WHAT WAS THE SHATTERING?! If you'd like a public punishment,I'd do it personally. " she answered hotly. Maia turned away and walked toward the kitchen. The cup rebuilt itself and laid on the table. Maia smiled. The blacksmith was always trustable. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Send the person above you a friend request!

What is your biggest fear?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

What if~

Telekinesis... Is it real?

latest videos