Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He took a step back. He looked back at the table to find the glass there. He looked at her, still unable to awnser her question. "I..."

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Mistress stomped, " what is wrong with you! I'll have t our it away myself. " she reached out t the illusion, quickly, Maia replaced the crystal, piece by piece. Mistress grabbed the cup and the cup shattered. Again. The pieces flew apart. Mistresses hand flew to her mouth, " oh! " 

her face went red, " you did that, didn't you?" She asked, " DIDN'T YOU?!" She demanded

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent gave her a nervouse smile and gulped. "Y...Yes mistress. It was my mistake, I'm sorry."

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Mistress gave a startled look and sarcastically she mimicked, " sorry? D you think that's going to replace my crystal!?" She shrieked. Maia came in at that time with a tray," Mistress, whatever is there wrong? How may I serve you?" Mistress glared at her, she pointed to the floor, " Sweep it up. Take it down to the blacksmith for smelting and reshaping. I'll deal with this young man myself. " Maja nodded and picked up the pieces carefully. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent walked over and set the broom down. He looked at Maia and then the mistress. He looked down as his feet as he tried not to think about what could happen.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia picked up the pieces. She slipped out the door quietly. She would come later to see Trent. She would never admit it but she might be a teeny bit in love with him. Just alittle. She walked to the blacksmith and brought out the silver. Mindy, the blacksmith smiled at her and asked, " and what do you ask of me today?" 

Maia didn't smile and brought out chips of silver, " that Trent guy broke the crystal. " Mindy's eyes widened a the pieces, " they're beautiful!" She said inspecting them carefully. She nodded and brought them to the smelting stove where she carefully carved new designs n and reshaped it. It looked nice now that it had a longer stem and a flowering top decorated with carefully carved Lilly of the valleys. 

Maia took the cu and wrapped it in a cloth. She turned to leave but Mindy wasn't done. Mindy told her to stay. She fumbled with a small bit of extra crystal, shaped so it looked like an iridescent diamond. She had tampered a ring of metal and the crystal slipped in perfectly. She gave it to Maia who smiled. Maia put a package of money down and left the sweltering shop.

Mistress. Stood staring at him. " what do you think I'm going to do to you?" She asked in a quiet voice. " what d you think your punishment should be? " she asked, cornering him. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatever you think I deserve. My punishment shall be your choice." He said kindly. He sighed and looked into the mistress' eyes. The look she gave him foced him to break his gaze and stare down at his feet.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" Mistress shook her head and slapped him twice on the cheek. " look at me and say you are sorry, then go straight to the voltage area. Have someone lock you in. Then someone will deal with you." She said. There was a pause. " GO! "

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He nodded. "I am deeply sorry mistress." With that said he rushed of to where he had ben told.
He walked into the area and soon found himself unable to escape the locked doors he was trapped behind. Now he was left with waiting to learn of his impending torture.

Woof

"It does get better"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos