Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia smiled a bit but sobbed a bit more. " oh Trent! All those innocent people!" She said between sobs

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
Trent whined and his tail slowed to on a slight sway. He yipped a bit and licked away some of the tears.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia sighed and picked him up. " we better find shelter. " she said quietly. She still heard the screams of people back in the city. She sighed and walked toward the cliffs

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
He looked down, seeing his feet on the ground. He realized how small he was. A corgi?! He grunted.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia saw a small cave nearby and she hurried toward it. It was only a small cavity but it was enough. She climbed holding Trent to her chest. Finally, she reached the cave and placed the tiny dog down. Before hauling herself up, Panting. She smiled but didn't look happy

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
He looked at her and did the best he could to smile in the form. He walked around his noes to the ground. While sniffing he stumbled upon a plant the would hide their scent from any dogs that would wander by. He barked.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia looked over, Trent stared at her expectantly. He barked. She came over and looked at the odd plant. Weird... She thought.. What is it? The thought again

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
Trent's ears tilted and perked up as he heard some yeling not to far away. From the sound of things the sound makers would be there in a few minutes.
He began to yank at the plant, trying to use it to not only partly block the cave entrance but to hide them as well.

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia noticed. She rubbed the plant and hid her scent. There was men with dogs who went straight past them. They stopped. Maia held her breath and groped for a stone. She threw it was far as she could. The dogs ears perked op and they disappeared to where the rock fell. She sighed and let her breath go

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
Trent let off a soft and quiet growl, stopping once they went away. He sat down and looked up at Maia.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Rach
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Rach
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Tennis123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91