Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

WhitePaws101 and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia smiled a bit but sobbed a bit more. " oh Trent! All those innocent people!" She said between sobs

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent whined and his tail slowed to on a slight sway. He yipped a bit and licked away some of the tears.

Woof

"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass..." - Linkin Park

"It does get better"
No matter what happens, there is always hope for a brighter tommorrow.

Chuck Norris Approves this signature

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia sighed and picked him up. " we better find shelter. " she said quietly. She still heard the screams of people back in the city. She sighed and walked toward the cliffs

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked down, seeing his feet on the ground. He realized how small he was. A corgi?! He grunted.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia saw a small cave nearby and she hurried toward it. It was only a small cavity but it was enough. She climbed holding Trent to her chest. Finally, she reached the cave and placed the tiny dog down. Before hauling herself up, Panting. She smiled but didn't look happy

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked at her and did the best he could to smile in the form. He walked around his noes to the ground. While sniffing he stumbled upon a plant the would hide their scent from any dogs that would wander by. He barked.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked over, Trent stared at her expectantly. He barked. She came over and looked at the odd plant. Weird... She thought.. What is it? The thought again

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent's ears tilted and perked up as he heard some yeling not to far away. From the sound of things the sound makers would be there in a few minutes.
He began to yank at the plant, trying to use it to not only partly block the cave entrance but to hide them as well.

Woof

"It does get better"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia noticed. She rubbed the plant and hid her scent. There was men with dogs who went straight past them. They stopped. Maia held her breath and groped for a stone. She threw it was far as she could. The dogs ears perked op and they disappeared to where the rock fell. She sighed and let her breath go

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101
StarStarStarStarStar
Trent let off a soft and quiet growl, stopping once they went away. He sat down and looked up at Maia.

Woof

"It does get better"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos