Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
We know what to do do :3 Let's go straight to the forms! Make it short. I'm the spirit, you're human. . .right?

Name:
Appearance:
Species (Spirit, human) :
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Victoria Ryder

Appearence:

Species: Human

Other:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Appearance: Approving.

Species (Spirit, human) : Spirit- He's the spirit of the Tenryū River. This means he "owns" his river and is connected with it. If something happens to his river, since he is connected with it; he will become ill.

Other: He can turn into a water dragon and use other type of magic. Unlike most river spirits, he only spends a little bit of time at his river. He doesn't allow anyone to go with him whenever he visits his river. He works at a bath house for spirits as the manager's apprentice.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
[Would you like to start?]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
{ Sure, first or third person? }

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Whatever you prefer ^^ ]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry. Had to switch to tablet. So, your character can just be waking up somewhere. She doesn't have to remember how she got there or anything. We can say the spirit of life already made her immortal, but she doesn't remember alot. Also, they cant leave the spirit world.) Daichi walked out of the bath house and heaved a sigh. Spirits these days were extremely rude, not to mention loud. There had just been a huge argument. The boss, a wicked old witch named Maggie, insisted on him cleaning a bath. Daichi did not clean. He was known for doing Maggie's 'dirty work'. He had just returned from stealing a golden coin from one of her rivals. He sighed once more and walked into the vast area of grass not far from the bath house, enjoying the gentle breeze. He turned to his side and watched all the spirits heading towards the bath house. workers arr in for quite a night. So much people. . It was then he noticed an odd smell in the air, a little like a human.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria woke up and looked around not knowing where she was, she stood up and looked around " Where am I? How did I get here?". She was so confused she started walking towards a big area filled with grass and a gentle breeze. Victoria looked over and saw a guy not too far away from her she ran over and sighed in relief " Can you help me please?!# she asked.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi stared at her with a surprised face. She smelled like a human, but he could tell she was a spirit. Maybe a human that was granted immortality? He regained hia composure and cleared his throat. "What are you doing here?" He asked her.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at hiim with a blank look " I have no idea what this place is or why I am here.." she said sighing. She didn't get what this place was it looked totally different then my home town so where was I?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How are you wearing your hair now?!

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos