Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin laughed. "Well, I'm about to clean one of the baths, so you can come help if you want." She said, flashing her a pleading smile. "We had a really messy spirit there last night, he totally got grime all over the place." She said, grimacing at the thought. "He did pay a lot, though."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria laughed a bit and followed we into the room "So what do you think should I go get a water card or can we just clean it?" She asked her. As she grabbed a small bucket from the closet which had: Sponges, soap, and cleaner in it.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin laughed, taking a water card from her pocket. "I took this while no one was looking." She said, inserting the water card in the drawer in the wall. The magic opening appeared and water shot down from the roof, before the opening closed. However, the water was extremely blue annd beautiful, like an aquamarine jewel. "That's Herbal Water. Pretty, isn't it?# She asked, smiling. Suddenly, Mimi ran into the room panting. "Master Daichi said to tell Vita she should pack when she's finished." She said, smiling at the two, then levitating and flying away.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at Lin with a look of pure excitement and nervousness, she ran to her room and vgan packing. Once she finished Victoria she placed her bag at the door and smiled returning back to Lin "Okay need help?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin laughed. "Why don't you go ask your river spirit if he needs help. I'm sure you'd enjoy being with him much more than cleaning baths. I'm finished anyways." She said, taking up her cleaning kit and walking out of the room.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled brightly "I am so happy." she whispered before running back to her room. Once she grabbed her suitcase she slowed down and walked to Master Daichi "Hello."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos