Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi thought for a while, contemplating on whether or not this girl could be trusted. She might have been a spy for a rival of that old witch Maggie. He couldn't just leave her like that, though. "You arr in the spirit world. It might look similar, but it is a different one from that of humans. I assume you used to be a human. You were most likely granted immortal life in this world, by the Spirit of life. If you wish to survive. I suggest you get a job at the bath house." He gestured to the large building behind them. "If you accept, I will tell you what to do. If not, I can just kill ya now."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi thought for a while, contemplating on whether or not this girl could be trusted. She might have been a spy for a rival of that old witch Maggie. He couldn't just leave her like that, though. "You arr in the spirit world. It might look similar, but it is a different one from that of humans. I assume you used to be a human. You were most likely granted immortal life in this world, by the Spirit of life. If you wish to survive. I suggest you get a job at the bath house." He gestured to the large building behind them. "If you accept, I will tell you what to do. If not, I can just kill ya now."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at him trembling " Y-you will kill me if I don't get a job.." I shivered and looked at the ground scared to look at him. She sighed and thought for a moment " Oh fine I will work at the bath house but please don't try to kill me.."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged. "If I killed you, it would be for your own sake. Most spirits don't take kindly to humans. Or at least previously human spirits. If you work at the bath house, you'll have a placr to stay until your human scent wears off. Now listen. Go to the main lobby and tell the frog spirit that Master Daichi sent you for his key." He handed her some silver coins. "Give him these. He is easy to bribe. After that, use my key to unlock the grey metal door. Take the stair case behind it straight up. It'll lead you to Maggie's office. Once there, ask her very politely for a job. Come back to me once you are finished." He then waved his hand in a dissmissive manner.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will be controlling the frog spirit and the witch. :3. So I'll be replying to your character as them)

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria left right away walking straight to the little bath house. She looked around a bit scared, she found the Frog..guy and sighed " Uh hello Master Daichi sent me for his key.." She held out the silver coins hoping he wouldn't asked any questions.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
The frog spirit gazed greedily at the silver coins. He quickly grabbed them and ducked under his counter. He jumped back unto the counter and handed the girl a golden key attached to a white ribbon. "I never gave you the key. Okay?" He said before jumping off the counter and laughing to himself while counting the silver coins.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria nodded and started p the stairs to see Maggie. Once she approached the door she knocked softly but with force she waited for a responce before stepping in.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Maggie heard a knock on her door. She made a gesture with her hand, and the girl was surrounded by magic. Before a second passed, Victoria had appeared before Maggie. "What do you want, human?" She asked irritatedly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at her and then down " Excuse me for intruding Mrs. Maggie but may I please have a Job?" she asked with a strong steady voice even though she was afraid.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos