Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Maggie narrowed her eyes. She had taken an oath to give a job to anyone who asked after her parents passed the bath house unto her. "A job?" She repeated in her usual, high pitched voice. "Fine. You can clean the baths with all the other young ones. Ask someone else where their room is, just fet out of my sight. I hate the smell of human! . . . . Wait! What is your name?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria bowed " Thank you and my name is Victoria Ms. Maggie.." she replied standing up straight as she looked at her.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
The witch wrote Victoria down in a large brown book. She waved her hand over the page and some letters disappeared, spelling Vita . " I own your name now. That means you can't go past the bath house gates without my permission. They'll shock you if you try." Maggie grinned wickedly and cackled. "Your new name is Vita. Slowly you will forget your actual name. . . Well, Vita, go away and get to work!" She yelled. A pulse of magic sent Victoria flying out of the witch's office and back at the end of the stair case. (You can still refer to your character as Victoria. . . All the other people in the bath house will call her Vita, though :3.)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria sighed and walked back down the stairs to Daichi " Uh my new name is Vita.." she told him sighing softly again. She pulled the key out of her pocket and handed it back " Here you go I don't know what to do with it.."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi chuckled softly to himself. "No it's not. . . If you can remember your name, she can't control you." He took the key and put it in his pocket, the brushed his grey hair from his eyes. He took a piece of paper from his pocket and magically made a pen appear. He wrote My name is Victoria. and handed the paper to her. "You'll have to say this every morning that you wake up. Also, don't lose the paper. . . Or let anyone see it." He then held her hand and began to levitate, both of them were soon flying upwards. "Don't let go. . ." He added softly. He then flew quickly through an open window on the 7th floor of the bath house. After landing, he let go of her hand. He turned to the spirits there, who were all women, and introduced them to 'Vita'. He then turned to her and whispered. "Come see me before the bath house opens tonorrow. I'll wait for you outside the bath house." He then flew out the window. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The women giggled and ran up to 'Vita'. "You were a human. I can smell it on you. Somehow, though. . . You managed to befriend Master Daichi? You'll be the envy of all the bath house women! Wait. . . You are dating him, right?" One of them said.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at them and shook her head blushing " N-No he is just being nice like he is to everyone right?" she asked actually considering that she might ike him.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
The women suddenly started laughing loudly. "Nice? Him. . . Nice? Wait until tomorrow. You'll be woken up by his yelling at someone." A chubby girl with shoulder length blue hair said. The rest nodded, still laughing. A tall, beautiful woman with long brown hair, wearing the same pink uniform like everyone else, walked up to Victoria. "Listen, sister. Either he really likes you, or he thinks he'll be getting something out of helping ya. I'm Lin, by the way. You can wear one of my uniforms till ya get your own." She handed a pink shirt and pink shorts to Victoria. "Sorry if the sleeves are long. . . And you can work with me tomorrow. I'll teach ya the basics." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A girl who seemed to be about eight years old pointed to a matress. "You can sleep on the green one beside mine." She said, sitting on a pink matress in a corner. All the other girls drew theur matresses near to the girl's and Vita's. Some of the girls talked among themselves. Lin and the girl looked at Vita with smiles. "Ooh. . . I'm Mimi, by the way." The girl said, sitting cross legged on her matress.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and went to go change when she came back her face was as red as a beat. She looked down at her feet and sighed " Don't you think these shorts are a bit too short?" she asked hoping she didn't have to wear these in front of Daichi.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin shrugged. "My other clothes won't fit you. When I was your size, I was shorter than Mimi." It was true. Lin was extremely tall and quite skinny. "So it's either really short or really tight. And ya need to be able to move. Plus girl, you look good. If ya got it, flaunt it." --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mimi grinned, moving her long blonde hair from her face."Don't worry, Vita. I'm sure the boys will love it." She said with a wink.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria nodded and sighed " Okay so I am going to sleep right here?" she asked lyig o the bed the little girl told her was hers.

( Wanna skip to the Morning? )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos