Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Mimi nodded. "It's more comfortable than it looks, really." She said, lying on her bed. After some twisting and turning, she finally found a comfortable position. "Night Lin, Anna, Miko, Kiki and Vita." She said right before falling asleep. After muttering their good nights, Lin turned off the lights and everyone soon fell asleep. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- The sound of yelling echoed throughout the bath house. The sun had risen a few minutes ago, making it quite early. "What are you? A snail? Get out of your bed and get to work!" He yelled. Spirits scurried out of their rooms hastily at the sound of his voice. He turned to Lin's room, which Victoria was now in. "Don't make me come in there!" He yelled, knocking furiously on the door. Lin opened the door and began to yell back. Soon, the two of them were in a heated arguement. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mimi walked over to Vita and said softly to her. "Vita, wake up! Lin and Master Daichi are arguing. It's an oppurtunity to sneak out before he starts yelling at us!" Mimi then gathered her things and ran out, her blonde hair bouncing as she ran.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and woke up and tried to pull the shorts down but it was no use. She ran out following Mimi as her red hair swayed back and fourth, she hoped that Daichi wouldn't see her.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed Victoria walk by. He rolled his eyes at Lin and walked towards her. He held Victoria's arm and dragged her into a nearby empty room. "What is your real name?" He asked her softly. He had to make sure she remembered.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and put her jacket in front of her legs which were shaved by the way. She looked at him and smiled " My name is Victoria.." She whispered so no one else would hear. Since he himself told her not to tell anyone but him and herself.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded. "Good. ." He said. He then suddenly smirked and looked down at her legs."The uniform shorts are usually knee-length, that hardly qualifies as a belt. Well, Vita, I have work to do. You should get to work as well." He walked out of the room and headed down the hallways. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lin walked into the room, happy to find Vita. "Hey, Vita! I've been looking all over, we have a bath to clean!" She then grinned widely. "Any action with Master Daichi?" She asked softly, dragging Vita out into the hallway and towards the room with the bath they were going to clean.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and walked with her " He smirked at me.." she whispered as she started to clean the baths she was instructed to clean. She looked at Lin and sighed " Does he act like that with anyone else?" she asked looking at the tub as she started scrubbing again.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin laughed. "That's Master Daichi for ya. He gets on everyone's nerves." She grinned, then frowned when she realizes she didn't have enough water. She sighed and took out two bronze coins. "Hey, bring this to the frog spirit and ask for a water card. I'll show you how to use it when you come back."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked down at herself and sighed nodding " Okay I will go get it be right back!" she rushed downstairs and put the coins on his desk. She took deep breath and sighed " Uh can I have a water card?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
The frog spirit scoffed and took the coins. "Water cards are exclusive ya know. . But. . .Whatever, human girl." He took a green card from under his desk and handed it to Vita. "I guess its Lin that wants it. Tell her that she owes me a roasted rat for lunch." He then jumped off the counter.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria ran back upstairs and then went to Lin giving her the card " He said that you owe him a roasted rat for lunch.." she said looking at Lin wondering how those card things worked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

Holiday news

How much battery has you got right now?

Bored

Bored

How I met your mother fans?