Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin shook her head. "I owe him nothing." She took the card and walked over to the corner of the room. She pulled out a hidden draw from the wall and placed the card inside, then put the drawer back in. "It goes to the boiler from from here. You might have seen our boiler man. His top half is that of an old man, bit his bottom half is a spider." She said calmly

. Soon, a rope fell from the roof. "He reads the card and sees what type of water it's for. The frog spirit knows we're cleaning the big bath, so we need organic water. . .other times, you have to specify what you want, though.

Lin climbed up on the bath and yanked the rope, jumping out of the way just before water fell from an opening in the roof into the bath. The opening in the roof then magically disappeared. "Tada! The bath is ready!" Lin said with a wide grin.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria was startled and searched for the opening on the roof " That has to be a magic trick.." she whispered. After a couple minutes went by she gave up and started cleaning again " So what do we do after this?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh, what do you expect? Your in the spirit world, darling." Lin smiled widely. "Nothing for now. The bath house gets busy in the night, so we don't usually work much in the mornings. Sometimes, when we're really busy. We work all night and sleep all day." She cleaned a little more, then examined the bath. "It looks fine now, what do you say we head out for some breakfast?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh but I only have like really short shorts and a shirt what do I wear?" she asked sighing a bit as she walked out of the room holding her other clothes.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(SORRY! Computer was acting up!)

Lin rolled her eyes. "Wear what you're wearing now. We eat in our uniforms." She walked downstairs, dragging Vita behind her. She gave the frog spirit two more bronze coins and he let them walk behind his counter and out into the field behind the bath house. "We're not supposed to eat outside, but we love the fresh air. . .so we sneak out. You can't tell Ms.Maggie, though. . . You can't tell your river spirit boy, either." She dragged Vita towards where the girls from their room were sitting. She started taking food from a basket. Once finished, there was much more than could have possible fit in the basket. Bread, honey, tea, meat, fish and much more. All the girls immediately started to eat. "Eat all ya want, kid." Lin said to Vita, then continued eating.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and started to eat little by little " This is good to eat with some friends,," she said smiling softly. She sighed and took in a deep breaths of fresh air kind of wishing Master Daichi would come to talk to her.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
After the food was finished, Lin stood and stretched. "You can go wander the bath house. I'm gonna get some more sleep." She said to Vita. "Later, darling." She said, walking back into the bath house. The other girls bid goodbye and went their separate ways.

Daichi wandered the bath house, searching for Victoria. "Where could she be?" He thought out loud. He walked up to the frog spirit and demanded to know where she was. The frog spirit pointed towards the door behind his counter and Daichi sighed, heading to the field at the back. He saw Victoria and heaved a sigh of relief. He ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "I thought you had wandered off and got killed or something." he said softly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and hugged him back, he was so warm and smelled nice " Uh, well I am fine but thank you for worrying about me.." She whispered against his ear as they were still embraced.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi pulled away, a slight smile tugging at the ends of his lips. "What are you doing outside of the bath house? If Maggie finds out, she might fire you. Remember, you have to stay here until you no longer smell like a human. Also, you should use the opportunity to learn more about this world." He held her hand and walked back into the bath house. He lead her towards his room upstairs, still holding  her hand. He entered his room and flopped unto the bed, brushing his grey hair from his eyes. "If there are any questions you have, I'd be glad to answer them. If not, I can just begin telling you about random topics."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and looked at him still holding his hand " Uh can you tell me where I would get New clothes since I only have these short shorts.." she asked looking at him with a face full of embarrassment.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who cried at their graduation?

Paidverts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

We the Kidz

latest videos