Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "I do not deal with uniforms. You'll have to ask Lin or somebody." He said in an annoyed tone, glancing down at her shorts. He brushed his hair from his face and heaved a sigh. "Now, any serious questions?"

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at him and sighed " No I have to get back to work.." She muttered walking out of the door. She was super bored and wanted to do something but Daichi wanted to act all annoyed.. So looks like she would have to find Lin.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes once more and watched her leave. "Work. . ." he whispered to himself. He walked out of his room, brushing his light grey hair from his eyes. He wandered the bath house aimlessly, yelling at spirits who were being lazy. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lin grabbed her bucket, which contained sponges, cleaning solutants, etc. She and some other girla began scrubbing the front porch of the bath house. Her mind wandered to Vita. Where is she, anyway? Hopefully she didn't get caught.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria saw Daichi and then tried to run away to get to the baths. She wondered why he always acted like he was annoyed with her when he was the one that kept bringing her around him. When he turned around she crept towards the door.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin saw Vita and sighed. She grabbed her hand and dragged her through the bath house front door. She gave her a sponge and pointed to the bucket. "Come on, get to work." She said, before kneeling down and scrubbing the floor. ----------------------------------------------- Daichi continued wandering the bath house, though his mind was still focused on Victoria. Why do I even care about that human anyway? He paused by the front door and saw her. Not wanting to seem weird, he waved to her then walked away.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria apologized and started cleaning with them before seeing Master Daichi. She blushed and waved to him then went back to cleaning the floors. Why does he act so mean some times when he is super nice? she asked herself still cleaning.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin rolled her eyes. "Hey. Forget about your river spirit for a while. You can go love him when we're done cleaning." She continued scrubbing the wooden porch, dipping the sponge in water every few minutes. "Young love. . . " she said softly, grinning.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and sighed " You heard me?" She asked as she continued scrubbing the floors with Lin. He had this affect on her that was so weird since they had just met " Wait I don't love him...well not yet anyway.." I whispered the last part.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin laughed softly to herself. "Not yet. . . . You say." She said, turning to Vita with a smirk. She scrubbed a little more, then stood and stretched. "That's enough. It's early, you should probably go back to sleep. The night is when all the spirits start to come. . . You'll have to show them to their baths and get water cards and ugh. . . Tiring. Sleep while you can." She said before walking away. "I'll be in the room!" She yelled back. ------------------------------------------------------------ Daichi walked out of the front exit of the bath house. He noticed Victoria, glanced around, and walked up to her. "Do you remenber your name?" He asked softly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
V

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos