Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and looked at him " Did you hear any of what I said?" she asked then looked down " Uh my name is Victoria.." I told him. If he heard that she would die, but what if he felt the same way? I thought.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi looked at her with inquiring eyes. "Oh. You were saying something earlier? I didn't notice. What did you say? By the way, good. Remember to say that to yourself whenever you're alone. Don't let anyone her you." He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "By the way, I'll be leaving later. I should be back tomorrow evening."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and looked at him " W-Why are you leaving me- I mean here?" she asked looking away hoping he wouldn't catch the first part. 

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes. "I'm going to my river. . ." He said simply. He noticed her blush and wondered about it, but didn't say anything. "Just ask Lin if you get confused about things."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Daichi rolled his eyes. "I'm going to my river. . ." He said simply. He noticed her blush and wondered about it, but didn't say anything. "Just ask Lin if you get confused about things."

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled softly and hugged him " Well if I don't see you when you leave have a safe trip and come back soon okay?" She asked sweetly as she pulled away from him.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
A faint pink blush appeared on the bridge of Daichi's nose. "W-whatever." He said sotly, looking away from her. "Goodbye. I think I might leave right now." He said, floating into the air. He transformed into a water dragon and flew away at high speed.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled and watched him leave " Be safe Master Daichi!" She called out after he left. She looked down and smiled realizing she actually likes Master Daichi.  This is horrible he would probably laugh at me if I told him so I won't..

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin walked out and sighed. "Vita! I said go to sleep." She looked up and saw Master Daichi flying away. "He'll be back soon. Don't bother even waiting or thinking about him. Just. . . Sleep." She took Vita's hand and dragged her into the bath house and to their room. She jumped unto her matress, all the other girls were sleeping. (Up for a time skip?#

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled and ran to the desk waiting for Daichi since he said to meet him once he came back. She started to prep herself for his arrival making sure she looked good and pretty.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos