Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked into the bath house, greeting a few people. He noticed Victoria and walked over to her. "Don't you have work to do? What are you doing waiting around?" He asked with a stern look. He brushed his hair from his face and awaited an answer.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed " I wanted to welcome you back before I got a water card nut I am sorry to have disturbed you.." She whispered turning to the desk handing the frog the coins.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi rolled his eyes and walked up to Victoria. "I'm not staying. Two days from now I'm returning to my river. I'll be gone for a week then." He said before turning and walking up the stairs to his room. -------------------------------------------------------- The frog spirit smiled and took the coins. "Organic, Healing or Herbal water?" He asked Vita in a nasal sounding voice. ------------------------------------------------------- Lin walked into the bath house, a spirit that looked like a mountain with legs following her. "Right this way, sir." She led the man into one of the rooms, then ran back to the frog spirit. "Organic." She said, grabbed the card the frog spirit gave her, waved to Vita then went back to the room.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled and waved back " Uh organic water.." she said then took the card running up to one of the clients. She led them into the rooms and put the card in the drawer then walked out to give him privacy.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked past Victoria, but he then backed up and stopped in front of her. "What's your name?" He asked softly, making sure she could remember. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to leave. A small part of him was considering bringing her to his river. . .No, I hardly know her. . . but.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria looked at him " My name is Victoria " she said as she smiled softly then turned and went back to work. He was always asking her she would remember for the rest of her life.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed and ran after her. "W-wait. What are you doing?" He asked with a sheepish smile. He tucked a strand of his gray hair behind his ear. "Will you be busy t-two days from now?" He asked, stuttering softly.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and looked at him " Uh no I am pretty sure I only have to clean one room tomorrow then I am off for the next three days.." she told him. When thinking of his reactions she wondered Is he asking me on a date? " So why did you ask?"

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged, a faint blush on the bridge of his nose. "I. . . I was wondering if you wanted to come see, my river." He said softly. He avoided her gaze and stared down at the ground, awaiting her respone. A few murmurs went around, since he had never brought anyone with him to the river.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and played with her fingers "Y-yeah sure..okay..." she told him before running back to one of the rooms to find Lin " This is so Embarrassing gosh! "

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Who is Tired?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos