Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I like anime & Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin almost dropped a piece of bread she was nibbling on when Vita came running in. "What!?" She asked, her mouth full of food. She swallowed, then walked up to Vita. "Okay. Slowly explain why you almost made me choke."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed and told her in detail eactly what happened between her and Daichi "Well then he came into the lobby and asked if I had plans so that we could go to his river..."

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin sighed. "Everyone makes such a big deal out of that. I mean, wow, he never invites anyone to his river. . . .but. . . it's just a river. It  is his river, but it's not like he's marrying you. Anyways, you kids have fun. I'm going to take a little nap before your river spirit realizes I'm not working." She said, flopping down unto her mattress.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria smiled and slowly walked out so Lin could sleep, she wanted to go find Daichi and ask him  how long we will be staying at his river. She ran down to the lobby and search for Daichi still hoping he was there.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi noticed Victoria running down the hall. "Vita, no running in the bath house!" He yelled, before turning and returning to arguing with a spirit. "No. You can not have a day off, you had a day off yesterday! That was your day off!" He shouted. The spirit was yelling on top of his lungs as well. "I've worked for years! And this is the first time I ask for a day off. What's wrong with two days off?" The spirit said. Daichi rolled his eyes. "IT'S CALLED A DAY OFF. NOT DAYS OFF." He replied in an equally aggressive tone, and waved his hand in a dismissive manner. "Get back to work!" He chanted a short spell softly and magical wind blew the spirit back to his work station and Daichi walked off with a smile. He stopped in front of Victoria. "Did you want something?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed ad looked at him "Uh I wanted to ask how long are we going to be staying at your lake together?"she asked looking down so he wouldn't see her blush.  

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi shrugged, "I usually stay for about a month. . . But you wouldn't like that, would you?" He said in a plain tone. He kept his gaze fixed on the steady flow of customers in the bath house. "What about a week?" He asked, turning to her, his face emotionless.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria blushed ad sighed "Yeah a week would be perfect..well that's all okay bye!" she rushed off. Now she was looking for Lin to see if she needed anymore help with the spirits now or later on that day.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Lin was just walking away from her room, she had just finished arguing with Daichi. He needs to lighten up. . She thought, glancing back at him. He's pretty cute though, if I do say so myself. She laughed softly to herself and noticed Vitawandering the place. She walked up to her with a smile. "You need help?"

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria laughed a bit and smiled at her " I was going to ask you the same thing." She told her as she went smiled wider.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

latest videos