Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jomeimei and 4shishi's Private Roleplay~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria levitated the deer behind her and heard a stick snap. She pointed directly in the direction paralyzingly whoever, whatever was behind the tree. She peered past it. She drew a breath, her retina display flashed, Conner, vampire, gender: Male. Status: hunting mood: bored Adreline: 13

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"YAHH!!" I yelled, falling back onto the ground. I tried to move but I was in so much pain... For no reason.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria watched her display the Adreline  was going up rapidly. She put her bow down and released her hold on him. " I won't hurt you." She mummered, mesmerized by his hair

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I shot up and looekd at her, "Who are you!?" I asked, flinching, still hurt a bit. I was still hungry....

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria flipped her red flame like hair, " I'm Wisteria. Wisteria Grey. You can call me Wisty. " she said softly holding her hand out

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am Conner. And I am hungry." I tell her, looking around. "What can I eat?" I asked, not bothering to shake her hand. I looked at her with my peirceing red eyes. Which... Kinda matched her ahir.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria turned and her dead deer floated behind her. " I just hunted.." She said, sort of proud of herself for killing a deer. " I-I it's still fresh. " she pointed out

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I sniffed the air nd smelled a hint of blood. A grin spread across my face, "May I.. Have it?" I asked her, staring at it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria's hands felt clammy. She nodded, " I-I guess you could she said, her bangs falling from her eat in front and over one eye. She flicked her hand tucking it back over her ear and waving her deer over. It dropped to the ground. She turned to leave

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I rushed to the ead deer and sunk in my fangs. After a few secons my hir changed from black back to blonde and my eyes from red to blue. I take my facae away from the animal. I turn to the girl. "You can have the meat and everythign else." i tel her, offereing the rest of the deer with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

latest videos