Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jomeimei and 4shishi's Private Roleplay~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria smiled, " we'll, that just saved me some serious cleaning! Thank you. " she said levitating her deer once more. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I licked my lips and grinned, "Anytime. Literally." I smirked a bit. "Where are you going?" I asked her, curious.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria shrugged carelessly, " just wandering. " she lied. She flicked her wrist and the deer flopped lifelessly on the air. She tipped her head and spun on her heel. She began walking in the opposite direction, not looking back ( sorry, I'm a bit out of practice Frown )

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
"Hey, hey wait." I said, catching up to her, my feet falling in step with hers. "You gave me food. I owe you." I tell her, looking at her face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria blushed, " anytime really. " she mummered, her head lowered. A red warning flashed in her retina display, her body was heating up. She fanned herself

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I looked at her and grinned, "No. I still owe you. Here." I said, handing her a small peice of construction paper with my name on it. "Whenever you need a favor, just call." I tell her. The card was white and only had my name on it. No number. Nothing else.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
OOC: when I feel like it, I'll change from third person to first person. I don't know why I do it but still, it's fun. :3

Wisteria: I stared for a moment at the card. Only a name. " uh..." I said awkwardly, " thanks I guess? " I mummered blushing a darker red. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. Big Grin)

Conner:
"Call my name." I whispered, dissappearing after a few seconds. I smirked, hiding up in a tree, watching her leave.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria blinked uncertainly. One thing was certain, that was really weird. She blinked and tucked the little card, all glossy and photograph style, into her jeans poked before casting a knowing glance at the trees and leaving, her levitated deer following her like an obedient dog.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I sighed a bit, "Seriously... Call my name somtime." I whispered mostly to myself and climbed higher in the tree.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos