Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jomeimei and 4shishi's Private Roleplay~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisteria peered into a dark cave, two yellow eyes stared back at her, she squealed and back away from the fox den. She made for higher caves. She found a small ledge, big enough t sit on, and rested before hiking further up the colossal  giant of the cliff. A small cave stretched into the mountain depths, she peered in. Nothing, just pieces of dry leaves, branches and other things. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Conner:
I let out a small sigh and climbed through the trees to my grave. I stopped at the grave yard and slowly walkedthrough it, reading each name off as I went. "Charles. Peter. Mary. Brock. Elizabeth. Ah... Conner." I sighed and lifted up the solid stone without a struggle. Under the gravestone was a small hole, just bug enough for someone to slide into.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, I have no idea what to post

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip to when she calls his name? Big Grin)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Tay

Wisteria settled lightly on the trees and watched the sun set, she peered down below her and watched a bear slip out of its den before laying back down on the cave floor. She sighed and looked at her fingernails for a while. She placed them down and glanced behind her. 

Time passed slowly as the sun rose silently and slowing into the sky. The moment it was bright enough to see, Wisteria jumped to a ledge and shapeshifted into a bird. Leaving her bow behind, she lept into the air. The scarlet female bird scouted the woods eagerly. Coming across a group of campers, she floated down and settle in the leaves of a low hanging tree branch. 

The camper arose soon enough, and she waited, transforming back into a human. She narrowed her eye, red hair trailing on her back. Suddenly, she spotted a blonde, in a bikini, heading for the lake, her back faced toward her. Perfect. She crept in the trees until she saw the face slightly.

it was attractive, curls. Pink, heart shaped face. #### figure. Pity to see her so beautiful. Wisteria attacked. She tackled the unsuspecting girl and stuffed her fist in her mouth. She then kicked her legs before forcefully, slamming her eyes shut and laying a hand on her forehead.

Wisteria began to change. She sucked in her beauty and charm. She blocked out other features such as jealousy and selfishness. Her nature as an Amphitrite made her be able to do this. She tossed the carcass aside and as she approached the trees, she came more beautiful, her red hair growing longer, more fluid, and soft. Her eyes became gentle and deep. Her curves developed and her waist became slimmer. She sighed. That's all she needed for now. She transformed once again into the scarlet bird and flew back to the cliff.

As she approached her cave, she grew tired and transformed once more into human. She only then noticed a pair of eyes watching her. She turned around and stared. Dark, bloodred eyes stared from the darkness. She stared deeper into them, she couldn't help it. A Swedish basilisk! She tored her eyes away and screamed at the top of her lungs. She lunged for her bow which she reached in a heartbeat and nocked and arrow. The aimed for the eyes but looking at it made her sluggish.

she shot the arrow, and another after it, but they bounced harmlessly on the beasts scales. Then, she noticed something on the floor. It had fallen out of her pocket in the lunge for the bow! She screamed " CONNER! " 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Tay

Wisteria settled lightly on the trees and watched the sun set, she peered down below her and watched a bear slip out of its den before laying back down on the cave floor. She sighed and looked at her fingernails for a while. She placed them down and glanced behind her. 

Time passed slowly as the sun rose silently and slowing into the sky. The moment it was bright enough to see, Wisteria jumped to a ledge and shapeshifted into a bird. Leaving her bow behind, she lept into the air. The scarlet female bird scouted the woods eagerly. Coming across a group of campers, she floated down and settle in the leaves of a low hanging tree branch. 

The camper arose soon enough, and she waited, transforming back into a human. She narrowed her eye, red hair trailing on her back. Suddenly, she spotted a blonde, in a bikini, heading for the lake, her back faced toward her. Perfect. She crept in the trees until she saw the face slightly.

it was attractive, curls. Pink, heart shaped face. #### figure. Pity to see her so beautiful. Wisteria attacked. She tackled the unsuspecting girl and stuffed her fist in her mouth. She then kicked her legs before forcefully, slamming her eyes shut and laying a hand on her forehead.

Wisteria began to change. She sucked in her beauty and charm. She blocked out other features such as jealousy and selfishness. Her nature as an Amphitrite made her be able to do this. She tossed the carcass aside and as she approached the trees, she came more beautiful, her red hair growing longer, more fluid, and soft. Her eyes became gentle and deep. Her curves developed and her waist became slimmer. She sighed. That's all she needed for now. She transformed once again into the scarlet bird and flew back to the cliff.

As she approached her cave, she grew tired and transformed once more into human. She only then noticed a pair of eyes watching her. She turned around and stared. Dark, bloodred eyes stared from the darkness. She stared deeper into them, she couldn't help it. A Swedish basilisk! She tored her eyes away and screamed at the top of her lungs. She lunged for her bow which she reached in a heartbeat and nocked and arrow. The aimed for the eyes but looking at it made her sluggish.

she shot the arrow, and another after it, but they bounced harmlessly on the beasts scales. Then, she noticed something on the floor. It had fallen out of her pocket in the lunge for the bow! She screamed " CONNER! " 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Whoa... xD)

Conner:
it seemed like forever since I'd met that girl. I heard her voice scho inside my head, screaming my name. It was my time now. I concentrated and appeared next to her, "At your service!" I said, looking at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
One more post before bed

Wisteria screamed, " don't...long into its eyes. " she covered her own dazzling green ones with her arms, turning her face away from the slithering beast 

bye!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Night! smile )

Conner:
"What? Why not?" I asked, looking towords the beast. "It's just a basilisk." I said, looking at her, then the creature.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Wisterias hair caught flame, " we'll Mr. Smarty Pants. I'm not a vampire, as you are, so it's eyes might affect me but not you. " she spat hotly. The basilisk slithered toward the two, a bit confused by the sudden flames. Wisteria sighed, " do I really have to do this " she grumbled and turned herself into a human torch. The basilisk screeched and moved backwards a few steps but it caught Wisteria's gaze, and held. 

Nausea and pain flooded her and she fell backwards, her flame quenched. She crouched there, paralyzed and slowly turning into stone

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

latest videos