Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ok I have made a dave strider and Christina one! plz reply if u get this!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol. It is going to be Ironic.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 (most of this part is going to be a narrator)  -IT WAS ABOUT 8:00 IN THE MORNING AND CHRISTINA AND DAVE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO HIGHSCHOOL AS 11TH GRADERS.- -Clover's alarm clock had woken her up she had took a shower got dressed brushed her teeth then ate breakfast. she then walked about a block to one of her friends house  the person's hourse was dave strider's Christina and dave was friends forever and since they lived only a block from each other...they always walked to school.Clover knocked on the door- DAVE! ITS ME CHRISTINA! COME ON OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! -Clover waited-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(You put 'clover') Dave grunt, he didn't want to go to school, but now that his friend and the alarm clock woke him up. He wash his face,  brush his teeth, clone his hair, put on clothes, ate breakfast which was only toast, grab his school bag, but before he left, he put on his cool shade, and then left the house." I'm here....I'm here..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( OMG SORRY IM WAS USE TO CLOVER!) -Christina smiled and took  dave's hand- ok good! now lets go! -Christina and dave got to school and went to 1st period which was chemistry- (I skipped home room) -Teacher- OK! class we will be doing an experiment with these chemicals -the teacher holds up  5 chemicals the colors were pink ,blue .yellow ,green and purple- you guys will be in pairs so hurry up and pick! u got 3 minutes! -Christina took dave's hand automatically and held it up saying "THIS IS MY PARTNER!" the teacher just said "ok"-  now that you guys are paired plz get what u need and sit back down -Christina got all the chemicals plus the safety goggles and lab coats- OK put this on and lets get started! -Clover put everything on and sat down-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Its alright!) Dave blush a little, he put on everything and sat down next to Christina. He was cool as always. Some girls were jealos because they wanted to be Dave's partner. Dave actually didn't care who he wants to be partner with, as long as it is Christina.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(YAY! IM FORGIVEN!) -Christina knew how much the girls wanted to be his partner....I mean he was one of the coolest guys in school after all- TOO LATE GURLS! U BETTER GO FIND A DIFFERNET PARTNER! BECAUSE ME AND DAVE ARE PARTNERS! -the other girls got mad and left- heheh! its fun doing that..-Teacher started to show an example and we had to repeat it- ok! lets do this! -Christina poured the first 2 in then let dave put in the other 2 they would then put the last one in together- go ahead pour it!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave pour the other color, he watch what was happeing. He thinks that everything is ironic, even classes and school. As they pour the last one together, Dave look at what is going to happening, even though he has his shade and goggles on.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina noticed that she used one of the wrong chemicals instead of purple she used  red and then the container started to bubble up- EVERY ONE GET DOWN....ITS ABOUT TO BLOW! -the experiment ERaspberryLODED EVERYWHERE! and there were bubbles every where BUT THEY WERE SO COLORFUL! Christina liked then and started to pick them up and play with them and put some on dave's face making him a beard and mustache and a top hat- THERE! NO U LOOK FANCY! -Christina started to laugh- this is so going to mess up my dress......but as long as im having fun -she then blew some bubbles at the other girls Christina fell a few times but got back up-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave just stood still, not smiling, not laughing, nor reacting. He didn't care about the mess on his face or clothes." That's....ironic"  He said, looking nowhere.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

spell ur username backwards

favorite poptart

Favorite Pizza Topping?

Coffee Cake vs. Carrot Cake

Issues with Mom

latest videos