Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-pokes dave  face- u should show A LITTLE emotion......your being a total claude from black butler.....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave didn't flinch at all from the touch. He shugger."So, just becasue i don't show any emotion doesnt mean i need to.."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover pouted- one of these days ill make u show at least a little emotion...-Clover grinned and turned around from the teachers yelling- CHRISTINA! DAVE! YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE! DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU! -Christina groaned- UGHHHH! -the bell rang for 2nd period which was P.E which Christina and Dave had together once again- GREAT! now I got detention....what fun! -Christina rolled her eyes- but at least im with you! -Christina smiled- so it wont be as boring... they then went to P.E and dressed in there P.E uniforms- -Coach-  OK NOW DO 5 LAPS AROUND THE TRACK! -Christina ran as fast as she could she didn't mind running she loved the wind in her hair- COME ON DAVE CATCH UP WITH ME!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave afghani didn't care about getting detetion. Dave didn't run, he just walk like a cool person. All the girls were looking at him. They were saying 'hi' 'hey' hello' and 'I love you' 'i like you' 'marry me' others things like that. Dave just give him a nod, and keep on walking.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( you took forever me and my dog got lonely  and afghani? !)-after the laps she stopped and noticed the girls again..- ugh! when will they just back off! -Christina sat down and waited for  Dave to finish and tripping some of the girls that passed- -when Dave finally got there the coach said we will be playing soccer then he all paired us up Christina got with Dave like always and 10 other ppl then the game started-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
The girls were cheering for Dave. The boys let Dave shoot because after all he is the coolest and popular person on the school. Dave, like always, didn't care about anything in school, not even his grade. Some of the girls were in the same team with Dave and Christina, the girls help Dave win.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(you could tone the coolness down for him) -Christina really hated the girls....she hated them being all over Dave....but of course  she didn't tell Dave this...after the next few hours came and it was 5th period and time for lunch after Christina got her lunch she saw Dave at one of the tables and a bunch of girls crowded around him Christina went over to the table and made the girls leave then sat down next to Dave- ugh! Dave do u even like any of them? I mean really! why don't u do any thing when they come over here? I don't like them doing this....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave shrugged, he didn't really care."I don't really care...And no I don't like none of them." He said, taking a bite o his lunch. The girls were getting jealous. Dave clearly doesnt want nor care about what is happening around him.(I can't that's how he is)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(-sigh- ok....this guy must be pretty darn HOT!) -Clover was irritated and sighed- if u say so -Clover threw an apple at the girls faces GO TO A DIFFERENT TABLE AND STOP WATCHING DAVE EAT YA STALKERS! -Christina got up and and starting yelling at this point- "HE'S MINE! AND HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE  YOU GUYS! SO GO FIND A DIFFERENT PERSON! -Christina sat back down frustrated and laid her head on Dave's shoulder-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink behind his shade. The girls groant and left to another table. Dave blush a little. Dave was surprise and stun."Wow....that's...was really ironic of you." He whisper quietly making sure nobody is hear him.( he is super really HOT)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Little Sister Issues!

latest videos