Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nick heard something but ignored at....he kissed Christina passionately....Christina tried to pry him off...but couldn't...she hoped Dave would show up soon before anything else happened-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Bro went up to the roof again and look at Sis, they both nodded and went on disguise. They were disguise as Christina's parents. Bro, or Dad for now, knock on the door. Sis, or Mom now, was next to him.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina opened the door- OH! -Christina was shocked- OH! HI MOM! HI DAD! what are you guys doing here....? -Christina raised her brow. she didn't like how this was going-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Br-I mean Dad and Mom smile."We are here to pick you up and didn't we told you not to date, you are still too young to have a boyfried."I mean Mom said, taking her hand. Dad look at the kid."You. Stay away from my daugther unless you don't want to deal with me." Dad said, pointing at him. Dave was jumping roof to roof, knowing something will happen if Kick fid out about his plan.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
MOOOM! DAD! IM 17! IM OLD ENOUGH!!! JEEZ! -Christina got mad at her so called "parents" and got out of her grip- BESIDES! YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WITH DAVE!!!! -Christina forgot that they didn't know they dated- N-N-NEVER MIND!!! -Nick got mad and snatched Christina inside- like she said.....she's old enough.....now go leave and go bother some one else!  -he slammed the door in their faces- i'll be right back! -he went to the roof to find Dave and punched him making him fall to the ground- IM NOT THAT STUPID DUDE! YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME!!!! HAHAHAH! -he went back in the house- now where was i -he started kissing her again...but it was a French kiss this time..-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave's nose started to bleed, but then he broke the window by breaking in and Bro&Sis kick the door, already in their own clothes. They all have katanas., pointing at Nick. Dave shades were in the roof when he got punch. His red eyes starting into Nick's.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Nick didn't see this as a threat- IS THAT ALL YOU GOT??!?!?! HIT ME WITH EVEYTHING YOU GOT!!!!! -Dave was not afraid- GO AHEAD! DO IT!!! -he charged at them by him self yelling-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave then flash through him, and once he did that he give him a sharp cut on the cheek, and cut his clothes, leaving him with boxer.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 (yeah this is long!) OH PLEASE!! -he magically got more clothes on- YOU REALLY ARE WEAK! -Nick went to his sister making her pass out...he then took her Katana....he Charged at Dave....and put the Katana right through him.....killing him......he then killed Bro......Christina was heart broken....and got super upset- Y-Y-YOU K-KILLED DAVE!!!!  -Nick- YES! NOW WE CAN BE TOGETHER!!! -he grinned very creepy like...Christina didn't want to be by him...she was furious!- YOU KILLED DDAAAAVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! -She started to glow a bright yellowish orange like color- and fangs grew out her nails grew sharper and her eyes turned a gold color she then charged at Nick herself- I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!! UGH!!!! HE WAS MY BOY FRIEND!! MY LIGHT MY MOON! MY EVERYTHING!! AND YOU JUST KILLED HIM!! YOU -bad word- # #### ###! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!! IF YOU WANT TO KILL HIM YOU DIE 2!!!!! -Nick and Christina started to fight...in the end...Nick felt to proud of him self..and stuck Christina in her stomach eyes winder and she spit out blood and fell to the ground- and you were pretty to....to bad! -Nick turned around while Christina lay on the floor...as nick was walking away thinking he won....Christina got up with ######### in her stomach pulled it out and stuck him back.....- HE! YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME THAT EASY!!! YOU THOUGHT WRONG! -this time he dropped to the floor bleeding out...Christina brought Dave to his house and started to cry- WHY?!?!?!?! OH WHY?!?! -She cried out but then she remembered she could heel him! but she never tried heeling the dead...but she had to take the chance....anything for Dave....she tried it...and Dave wound heeled and he started blinking...she started to feel a pain in her face and neck.....she knew this was a bad idea...but she pretended that she was alright- DAVE! IM SO GLAD YOUR ALIVE AGAIN!!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink a few time,(Surely Bro and Sis were alive because they can't be dead by their own swords). Dave got up, his head was hurting, but he shook it up. He look at Christina. He stroke her hair. "H-hey...." He said, a bit quielty and tired. He look at her and frown, he got up even though he was a bit weak. He took Christina's hand and pull her up, laying her on the bed."R-rest...please...."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos