Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-in the middle of the night....some one stole all of..Christina's clothes and replaced it only with costumes...in the morning Christina noticed....she wasn't very amused...but she had no choice...and wore a bunny costume....she felt like punching sometime...but it wouldn't help...she went down stairs and waited for Dave to wake up...- this is ridiculous!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave grunt when the sunlight hit his face. He went under the cover, the channel was in the scary moive section, playing a scary movie.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( why'd you say it like that?...and by bunny cos tume..like....play boy....bunny..) -Christina then looked at the time..it was 10:50- Dave always wakes up late.... -She looked left to right....if she was going to were this thing she might as well have fun...she then started to dance...not knowing Dave usually wakes up at this time.....well 11:00 or what not-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(dont know what you mean.....) Dave was still asleep, he was sometime a deep sleeper liike right now. No noise couldn't wake him up.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( it makes me happy when i know you don't want to answer to some thing....like this....you don't want him to wake up and see her...do you? plus u try to get out of those p #### er t ed moments she has...) -after dancing she went up stairs...it was now 2:00....but he was still asleep....she always wondered how it is to touch a guy in his sleep....she was about to find out she grinned-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol) Dave was still asleep. He won't wake until 4:00 or 5:30 pm. He was still under the covers. The tv was still in the scary moive channel.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina started to feel Dave....I mean he wouldn't mind if he is sleeping right? and he wouldn't be waking up for a while...she ripped off his pants - hehehehe this is going to be fun....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave felt cold, he tug the cover over his body to cover himsefl complete. He was still asleep.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina just ripped the covers back off.....this time she felt like using her mouth so she went to the end of the bed and grabbed it and began to lick and ####  until she felt something in her mouth...she then stopped and swallowed... but still had it over her hands she then got up...when she heard the door bell...it was Clover again...Christina didn't get the white stuff off her hands quite yet so when she opened the door Clover asked- whats that on your hands...? -Christina looked at her hand...and licked it off.- it was nothing..... -Clover then noticed Christina in her costume- whats with the costume...? -CHRISTINA- oh yeah!.....some one stole my clothes and left me with these...-CLover was puzzled- couldn't you use magic....? -Christina just blinked looking dumb founded..then she used magic to get in some casual clothes- I didn't even think about that! -Clover smiled- YEP! THATS WHY YOU NEED ME! so why is Dave not up....? -CHRISTINA- mostly because of those scary movies he saw...idk...I tried waking him up...he didn't...so I tried an experiment...-Christina smirked- -Clover didn't get the msg until 3 minutes later then her eyes widened- W-W-WHAT!?! WRONG DUDE! -Christina just laughed...after 2 hours of hanging out...they decided just to stare at Dave in his sleep like stalkers

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
In the window still, where it was open, a white cat came in and walk to where Dave was, who was still sleep until. The cat jump on Dave's chest and lick his face. Dave grunt and crack his red eyes, blinking a few times. He notice the cat on his chest and the girls, who where starting at him. The cat purr and lay on Dave's chest. Dave pet the cat, blinking a few times."I call you Dave Jr....." He said sitting up and holding the cat.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

latest videos