Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
(LETTER TO MYSELF! KITTYKAT 2553 THIS IS YOU! YOUR JUST ON YOUR SISTER'S PROFILE! DO NOT GET MAD WHEN YOU SEE HER POSTING! UNLESS YOUR ALREADY ON YOUR PROFILE!....thank your for your time!) -Christina and Clover giggled a little- good afternoon! -Christina noticed that she didn't put Dave's pants back on...nor cleaned up the mess....then she got up- yeah! I think im going to go down stairs while you get dressed.-...then she ran downstairs...it took Clover 4 minutes to notice until getting up and doing the same thing...they had a feeling Dave wouldn't react well to what he was going to see....-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink a few times, after a few mintutes, he notice that his oats were down and that there was something. He sigh and blush. The cat jump down to let him go to the bathroom. After 2 hours, Dave came out, he look a bit mad and a bit tired. He put on the black jeans and a orange shirt with the same logo of the disc. The cat follow him, Dave put him up.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina saw Dave and acted like nothing was going on- HEY DAVE! WHATS UP? YOUR NOT THAT MAD....ARE YOU? IF YOU ARE IT WASNT MY FAULT.....YOU WERE ASLEEP! AND......I wanted to do an experiment....-Christina started to move her eyes around-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave sighed and frown a bit. He grab his wallet and open the door to go eat somewhere, where it let pets in, Dave close the door and left the house. He then decide to go to the park with Dave Jr.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina sighed to once Dave walked out the door..she turned around to Clover...Clover was raising her brow- WHAT!!??! I was just experimenting.....and experiment was complete success.....-CLOVER- still!!! it was wrong!....but......how big is it...? -CHRISTINA- what???! OH DUDE! IM NOT TELLING YOU XD - after 5 minutes Christina couldn't hold it in and whisper it in Clover's ear- O-O...T-T-THAT BIG....!  -Christina nodded- AND YOU....! AND....HE! DID IT! TWICE! AND HE'S THAT HUGE!? -Christina nodded again while Clover was in shock while Christina spoke- what do you think from the guy who is popular and is just awesome at everything and perfect? -CLOVER- IDK!!! NOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! HOW DOES THAT NOT SHOW! -Christina shrugged well lets stop talking about it...-later Christina grew cat ears and a tail again like yesterday the Clover noticed and spoke- AWWW YOU LOOK SO CUTE!! cuter then that regular cat....-Christina smiled- I know! -Christina and Clover got silly and put of dresses and put fake mustaches on and had a tea party....for fun...of course Christina still had her ears and tail-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave and Dave Jr were in the park. Dave put the cat to his face, smiling."At least you won't be like that, right? Who's the cute and coolest, like me, cat a cool guy, like me, is?" He said, laughing a bit when the cat lick his face.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
(it was an EXIPERMENT! ) do u think he has camera's in his house....? -Clover wondered- I...d..k....if he does he is going to know what we talked about and be freaked out AGAIN...-CHRISTINA-.......meh.....NOW BACK TO THE TEA PARTY! -Christina and Clover did this for 2 hours until they were full with sweets...they decided to go in the pool while Dave was away-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Blame on the cool kid, cool kid, cool kid........-leaves now-). Dave didn't notice that he wasn't wearing his shades, nor have his phone. At the house, the table next to the bed, lays his shades as his phone rang the shades was rumbling and then fell to the hard floor which had broke into half and his phone fell, too, broke into half, too.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina heard the noise..of his phone and shades crack..and used her advanced vision to see in the room- oh......Dave isn't going to be happy about that....-Clover- W-WHAT? WHAT HAPPEN?!? -CHRISTINA- his shades and phone broke.... -Clover just thought about Dave's eyes- DOES THIS MEAN WHEN HE COMES HOME I GET TO SEE HIS EYES?!?! -Christina was disappointed- yes .clover....but didn't you see them when he was walking down stairs -CLOVER- no!! I wasn't looking!! oh come on! don't act like you don't want to see! -Christina made a blank face with little excitement- I already did....like 10 times!!! -Clover gasped- REALLY?!?! -CHRISTINA- YES! -Clover got a little mad- how did you get to see?!?!? why doesn't he mind showing you!!?!? -Christina raised a brow- idk...maybe because we are idk....dating...ya know...something a girl friend and boy friend do... -Clover smiled- OH YEAH! XD

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave then notice that everyone and anyone was looking at him. He didn't know why, but it was because he didn't have his shades. He saw a ice cream truck and went to buy one. The person selling the ice cream, was a femal and blush when she saw Dave's red eyes. Dave blink and raise a briw. After a few moments when he got his ice cream, he kept noticing that people were staring at him. Once he finish eating his ice cream, he was holding the cat and went home.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos