Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
(I hate when a role play comes to this moment...where ppl are in 2 different places...not together...it feels akward..) -Christina saw Dave coming home with Dave Jr. HI DAVE! -Christina said while raising her hand out the water she saw the cat and gave it a stare- I can have ears and tail ya know....-She said that last part in her mind not wanting Dave to hear her...she didn't want him to know...she didnt really like the cat ALL that much quite yet...

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, ans Dave Jr is a he.....just to let you know....) Dave blink and give her a nod. He still wasn't wearing his shades. The cat jump down and walk away and jump on the sofa, laying there. Dave chuckle at Dave Jr. Dave then look at Christina, and went to the kitchen."Oh, hey, I'm going to go buy some cat food, cat toys, and other cat stuffs for Dave Jr....!" He call out from the kitchen.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina came inside and hissed at Dave Jr..making her eyes glow gold again....why? cant you do it later!....or just get rid of it -that part was in her head....her eyes were still gold and she poked back out her tail-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave sighed, and look around, seeing if there was something for the cat to eat for while until Dave buy the cat stuffs. Dave Jr hissed bac kat her, and jump of the couch, heading Dave and jump on the counter to watching. Dave Jr meow. Dave look at him, and then smile. He took out a small bowl and took out the milk. He then pour the milk on the bowl and give it to Dave Jr."Here you go, little pal...." He said, as the cat smell at the milk and started to lick it.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina got a little mad...her eyes were now turning orange....she went up stairs- FINE! GO TAKE CARE OF THE CAT! -she slammed the door and watched some T.V-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blink and sigh, the cat watch her go, tilted his head. The phone and the shades were still in the floor, all broken in half.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina stays in the room for a while before going back down stairs and decided she need to apologize- s-s-sorry.....-she made her ears disappear but made her tail wag quickly- I-I didn't mean to be rude...

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at her."It's alright....Don't need to apologize...." He said, laying his head back down on his arm that are cross and watch Dave Jr sleep on the table.

Posted By:
SugarAngel254
SugarAngel254
StarStarStar
-Christina claws started to grow out...but her hands were down so maybe Dave wouldn't know- what so good.. about that cat anyway...-she said it kind of low-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave look at her."I don't know.....I just wanted a pet cat.......and name it Dave Jr." He said, and look back at the cat lAnyways, have you seen my shades and phone anywhere?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Please Help!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Describe the profile pic above you