Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ooooo good thing Christina liked him back -moves arms- they about to kiss again! WHOOP!) -Clover looked at him......and thought to her self- "i always did like Dave.....but he didn't like me back....and i just kissed him....so this is the time to confess' -after thinking in head for a while she kissed Dave again....but this time taking off his shades first so she could his eyes. then they stopped and Clover started to whisper "I......I always loved you Dave" then she looked down not wanting him to stare her in the fac. she was ready for rejection and started to cry....just a little-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked a few times when his shades were taking off, his red eyes looking at her. Dave then put his hand on top of Christina's head." I love you, too." He said, blushing a bit.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina  blushed and smiled then took his hand and went to the dance floor. a slow song came on and Christina said "Good timing".. when it came on Christina started to dance with Dave-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blush, and dance with her. This is the very first time Dave like a girl. Even though girls like him, but he doesnt like them.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-After the dance Dave and Christina walked back to their houses. Christina's house was locked and she couldn't get in, so she went over to Dave's house....his parents were not home so it's not like she'll get rejected after going inside she started to go take a shower. when she was done she noticed she didn't have pj's and yelled for Dave-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

Dave blinked when he hear his name being call out. He knock on the door of the bathroom, not going inside beacuse he's boy. Anyways. he yell from outside of the bathroom."Yes!?"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
i forgot that i didn't have pj's! and i just go around with out clothes....so could u go find me some......plz?

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave nooded, and sighed. He want into his older sister's room, even though he wasn't allow to enter. Dave went to the clothes, pull out the pj's and went back to the bathroom's door, but before that, he grab a bloorm and then open the door, cover his eyes behind his sunglass, and with the bloorm, he put the pj's and give it to Christina."Here"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
thank you! -Clover put on the pj's and noticed it was a little to tight..but she still walked out of the room- I guess your sister is a couple of sizes smaller then me......your sister is a little to skinny.... -the pj's hugged her body a little to much but she tried to ignore....maybe no body would notice...-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave gives thumps up. He took the broom back to the kitchen."Your welcome, though. She sorta go to the dance execires. She and my Bro and quite the same, like the same things and others things like that...I'm not really like them, though, and never would be..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ure dream goal ? by jaymir2cool14 ak...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos