Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

dave strider and christina [private rp for kittykat2553 and black heart killer]

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(that explains the shades on him I thought it was just a cool guy thing and were can I read home stuck I feel like reading it but I never read a web comic just a manga) -Christina closed the door and went back on the bed with Dave and decided to sleep on him....she thought he wouldn't really mind. in just short amount of time she feel asleep- Zzzzzzzz

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, in Homestuck...I dont know about Homestuck of the shade, meh...) The next day, which was Saturday, Dave woke up, blink that Christina was sleeping on him. He didnt move a muscle, but just look up the ceiling and stare at it.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina woke up. she forgot she slept on Dave and blushed just a little but let it go she looked up at Dave - Good morning, Dave! how are you? -she said smiling while still laying on him

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave, who slept with his shades on, blink, blush a bit, and nod." Sup....I'm fine, you?" He asked, looking at her.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO ANSWER DX and btw later on im going to have powers I never knew I had! ) -Christina noticed that Dave had blushed- im good! thank you -Christina touched his face and kissed his cheek. then got up to change into a dress.... she doesn't go ANY WHERE without a spare dress shoes make up and jewelry....all this and she couldn't bring some pj's-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO ANSWER! DX and later Christina is going to discover powers she never knew she had....I like magic if u didn't notice) -Christina noticed Dave blushing- im good! thank you! -Christina his face and kissed his cheek. then got up and put on her spare dress. she never left the house without a spare dress shoes make up and jewelry ..and yet she had not gotten pj's- I will have to remember to bring pj's next time -Christina whispered-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(its alright and NOPE BECAUSE DAVE IS ACTUALLY THE KIGHT OF TIME AND HE WAS GO BACK IN TIME!) Dave nodded, he went to the bathroom, changes into clothes which is only a shirt, a pant, and pair of shoes with his shades on. He decide he would go to the mall to buy some rap music and a disc packs for recording music Dave is making.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(ooooo so he records music.....interesting.....im coming to one of his recordings in a studio!) -while Dave shopped Christina  decided to look more at his house nothing interesting until she went back up to his room- what's this....... -Christina had spotted something......inside of Dave's "thing" (sorry I forgot the name...dresser or what ever) she pressed a button and out came a shrine dedicated to her....there was a whole lot of pictures of her.....she never knew Dave had this in his room...and when she found out she was surprised...- "Dave......had a shrine....of ME?!?!?" - Christina smiled a little at the sight...but was also kind of embarrassed Christina decided to make it go back down......and wait till Dave got back home to confront him-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(His family actually record music and own a company studio.Well, this is my own vision of Dave.His family is rich) As Dave buy the things he need and music to listen to, he went to buy some candies to take home. As he went to the candy store, he notice that the girls from school were there. He ignore them, not paying attetion like always. After that, he left and went back home.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Christina heard the door open and noticed it was Dave- DDDDAAAAVVVVEEEE!!! COME UP HERE!! -Christina yelled wanting him to come up quickly as possible- HURRY!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vans vs Converse-moved

Vans vs Converse-moved

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

My dad started smoking

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

drawing forum O.o

latest videos