Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Our private rp(:

Forms

Name

Looks

Personality

Other

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren

Looks:she

Personality: Lauren is outgoing and has a big sense of humor. Though her humor is mostly sarcasm, lame jokes and making herself look like a dork. She loves making people laugh and smile. She is typically nice but when she doesn't like you, it's quite obvious.

Other:

Name: Johnny

Looks:

Personality: Johnny is a laid back kind of guy. He loves joking around and rarely takes anything seriously around his friends. He can be a jerk, a really big jerk, but usually does it to impress. He is a huge flirt even if he has no interest. Around his closest friends he is actually a sweetheart and knows how to talk his way through things.

. Other:

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick
looks: role play character
Personality: Nick is a nice funny popular athletic kid. He is very athletic and funny and nice to just about everyone. It takes a lot for nick to get mad but you will know if he is mad at you. Nick is friends with just about about every one he is very outgoing and loves to help people out
Other: he is amazing at ice hockey and is on the team also he is gay but the only person who knows is lauren

Name: Sam
looks: rp character
Personality: Sam is very nice and popular and funny he is nice to everyone and is a pretty big flirt even if he is not trying to be he is very protective of his friends and will do just about anything for them

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren woke up and got ready for school. She woke up early so she got to put effort on herself in the morning for once. She smiled as she was all ready. She walked down to the kitchen where her mom was making flood though she wasn't too hungry. She grabbed a banana and started eating it. Today she had to go pick up her cousin Johnny since it was his first day here.

Johnny woke up and just threw on a pullover hoodie, jeans , and shoes. It was his first day at this new school but he didn't feel the need to impress anyone. He did have a secret though. A secret not even his closest cousin Lauren knew. But he had to tell her he was gay. He walked down to living room and waited for Lauren.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick woke up for school and got ready he got out of the shower and dried off, His family was rich so he had the nicest clothes he put on a pair of hollister jeans that really showed off his butt and then a nice blue hollister shirt. Nick was 15 and a sophmore and was like in amazing shape he played ice hockey for the school and was the superstar he was one of the most straightest acting boys you had ever met but the thing was he wasnt he was gay and only his bff lauren knew he went down staris and got brekafast

Sam woke up for school and got dressed he went downstairs for breakfast and then went out to wait for the bus

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren went outside and got in her car. I texted Nick. Want a ride?(: I sent. I drove out of the garage and out of the driveway and started driving to Johnny's house. I turned up the music and sang along. Once I got to Johnny's house I honked and waited.

Johnny heard the honk and he walked out the door. He got into Lauren's car. "Hey cuz." he smiled. "Hey ready for you're first day?" Lauren asked smiling. Johnny nodded. Lauren drove off down the street seeing Sam waiting for the bus. I stopped by him and put down the window. "Hey want a ride?" I smiled. I had always had a little crush on Sam, for as long as I could remember, but as we got closed it was harder to tell him.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled when he saw laurens text "omg your the best girl i would love a ride but i have all my hockey gear can that fit in your trunk"

Sam smiled when he saw Lauren he had a huge crush on her "well i mean i see you have your very lucky boy friend in the car so im not sure if i should interrupt" he laughed 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren looked at Johnny and shook her head. She laughed. "No this is my cousin Johnny." she smiled at Sam. "Get in." I unlocked the doors. I got my phone and texted Nick. "Yeah be there in a few(: " I sent.

Johnny smiled at Sam. "I can sit in the back if you want.." he suggested. He thought Sam was pretty cute but it was obvious he was straight and liked Lauren.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam got in the back and sat down "hey its nice to meet you dude and na dont worry about it your her cousin you should sit up front i mean i feel bad for you i don't know who would want to sit up front with her" he smiled and laughed

Nick got his hockey his hockey sticks and his book bag and waited outside for them to show up

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren shrugged."Ugh talk about rudee" I said as I drove off to Nick's house. "You know you love." I smiled looking back at Sam then back to the road.

Johnny laughed. "Yeah dude I feel bad for myself too." Lauren shoved Johnny. He laughed. They got to Nick's house and saw he was waiting outside. Lauren opened the trunk for him.

Please?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

parents had a fight

Should abortion be legal?

BEING YOURSELF!!!

latest videos