Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam laughed " lauren i already like your cousin so much better then you" he laughed then he rolled down his window "yo nick whats up dude"

Nick looked at sam "yo dude" he then put his stuff in the trunk and got in the back seat "hey lauren whats up thanks for the ride"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren rolled her eyes. "Soo mean.. I'll remember that." I told Sam. I looked at Nick. "Hey my favorite person who is not mean to me." I smiled sarcastically. I giggled a bit. "No problem, Nick this is my cousin Johnny, Johnny, Nick." I smiled and then started driving off to school.

Johnny laughed. "So exaggerating." he said about Lauren. He looked at Nick. "Nice to meet you bro." he smiled. Now Nick was cute, but Johnny assumed he was the popular jock that all the girls wanted.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "oh you know im just kididing your the best lauren"

Nick smiled "thanks lauren i know im amazing" nick turned to johnny and blushed when they locked eyes "what up nice to meet you dude" Nick thought to him self wow johnny is really really cute but no way he is gay

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled and blushed. "I know I am" I laughed. We got to the school and I parked the car. I got out and grabbed my bag, I fixed my hair and waiting for everyone else.

Johnny got out of the car and stood next to Lauren. "What the heck Laurs you get shorter and shorter each time I see you." Lauren laughed. "Maybe you're just too tall." She said. Johnny looked at Nick. He tried to look for any signs that he was gay but nothing stood out. He played hockey, athletic, he was definitely not gay.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled and laughed he got out of the car "ok guys well i have to go to geometry early to make up a test so ill see you guys later " sam walked to geometry

Nick got out of the car and grabbed his gear out of the trunk and smiled he looked at johnny again and blushed "so lauren want me to come with you and johnny to help him or are you ok"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled "You can come with, you can probably show him the locker rooms and such" she started walking with them.

Johnny smiled. "Yeah please don't leave me alone with here." so far he liked Lauren's friends they made fun of her just as much as he did .

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "ok cool lets just stop at the gym first because i have to drop off my gear and then we can go to the office and get his schedule and locker combo and eveything"

Sam was taking his test

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren nodded and followed Nick. "When's your next game?" she asked Nick. "Nicks' the bus start here at school" I smiled telling Johnny.

Johnny smiled. "Nice." he nodded his head. He followed Lauren and Nick..

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"well actually are next game is tonight were playing sprinfield it should be a really good game you guys should come tonight" they got to the gym and nick bent down to put hi bag and sticks next to everyone elses

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren nodded. "Of course, we'll go." I smiled.

Johnny couldn't help but check out Nick when he bent down . I smiled then looked away to no make it obvious.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

last one to say eggs win ! !

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!