Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren looked at what Sam was talking about. "Wouldn't that be really expensive if it's real?" She told him.

Johnny blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Uhmm yeah sure Nick." He smiled widely.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked at the price "yea its 1500 dollars thats a lot of money but like nick would love this he like worships this guy" Sam looked down and got his wallet and looked at the credit card his parents gave him

Nick smiled and blushed "um are you sure johnny we really dont if you dont want to i mean we only started dating yesterday" nick looked at him in the eyes

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled. "He's gonna love it." She looked around the store.

Johnny blushed. "Well honestly Nick. I'm not ready." he looked down embarrassed.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "ok im going to get it then even though its like all my money" sam walked in and bought the autographed puck

Nick blushed and kissed johnny on the lips "its ok babe im not read either so you cn take a shower in one of the guest rooms ok but like i said you can borrow any of my clothes my closet is huge"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren bit her lip. "If you need any money..." She suggested helping. Even though she didn't really show off that she had money her parents were actually really successfull with all the things they owned in town.

Johnny laughed. "Ok thanks babe." He kissed him and walked to one of the bathrooms.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled and kissed Lauren on lips " Thanks baby but seriously you dont need to do that I have the money to buy this so I am going to buy this because I want to do it" 

Nick smirked "of course baby" he walked up to his room and to his private bathroom and went and took a shower

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled. "Ok. He'll love it more than anything in the world. I know he will." She held his hand.

Johnny took a shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He messed with his hair, and walked out into Nick's room and closet.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was still in his bathroom showering and he was singing Ho Hey by the lumineers while he was taking a shower

Sam smiled "thanks baby i hope he doesn because they kid just took all my money" sam laughed 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny walked around Nick's closet. Nick had so many clothes he couldn't pick.

Lauren laughed. They walked out of the store."Want anything else?" she asked him.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was still singing in the shower and he actually was not that bad

Sam smiled "no im fine why do you want to shop for a little bit we have time before we go bowlin"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Ariana Grande)

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

latest videos