Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny stopped when he heard Nick singing. He smiled because he loved singing himself, and Nick was really good.

Lauren smiled."Yeah I want to go get a dress I saw." She smiled. She locked her fingers with his and walled to the store she liked. She walked in and got the dress. She pulled Sam to the fitting room. "Wait here." She smiled. She got in the fitting room and changed into the dress to show Sam. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. It was a red lace dress that hugged her body perfectly. She came out showing Sam."You like?" She smirked.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick got out f the shower and dried off and walked out into his closet and saw johnny "oh hey baby find any clothes you want to wear" he checked out johnny in his towel smirked

Sam waited for lauren and when she finally came out Sam looked at her and his eyes bulged out of his head "omg lauren like if your not a model by now than i dont see how not because you look incredible in that dress" 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "How do you pick clothes?! You're closet is huge!" I looked down and realized I was still in only the towel. I looked back at Nick. "And hey Mr I'm only good at hockey. Yeah right I heard you sing!" he laughed.

Lauren blushed. "So you like?" She looked down and looked in the mirror again turning around to see the back. She smiled widely looking at Sam.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick blushed really red "um um you heard me singing im sorry you had to hear that im pretty bad i dont even know why i mess around with it" and then he looked at all of his clothes and started to try and pick out something 

Sam blushed "yea i love it like wow you look so gorgeous and hot and  like i cant stand it" sam started to cover his lap with his bag he blushed

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "You sing really good baby. You shouldn't hide that." He ended up picking some clothes and he smiled at Nick.

Lauren blushed and she leaned forward, making sure she was showing. She kissed Sam. "What's wrong?" She asked noticing but she wanted to tease him. She kissed him again laughing. "I'm wearing this to Nick's party so get used to it." She laughed walking back into the fitting room. She changed back into her clothes.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and blushed "aww your really think so well thank you babe that means a lot" nick grabbed a of tight briefs a pair of sweatpants and a hollister shirt and he started to get changed

When Lauren leaned forward Sam like blushed really bad and then coverd his lap even more "oh man im gonna have to fight every guy there besides nick and johnny because they are going to all want you"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny turned away when Nick started changing and he changed quickly himself. He didn't know why Nick made him so nervous.

Lauren laughed as she cane out. She smiled walking to pay for the dress. Once she paid she smiled at Sam. She grabbed his hand giggling. "You ready.?" she asked.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
"hey so what do you want to do today you want to go out or just hang here all day im ok with either one"

Sam smiled "yea sure babe lets go bowling"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
"Doesn't matter to me. You pick babe." Johnny smiled.

Lauren smiled as they walked to her car. She put the bag in the back and got in the drivers seat. Once Sam was in the car, she drove to the bowling alley.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "no baby you pick ok your the older one so i want you to pick" nick smiled at johnny 

Sam got in the car "so nicks party is going to be crazy tomorrow"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say I'M A SKITTLE wins

Fancy - Iggy Azalea (feat. Charli XCX)

Rude - Magic!

latest videos