Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was laughing "yea i guess i do" he laughed and then he went behind johnny and pushed him but his butt into the pool 

Same smiled and kissed lauren "good job babe"

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny fell into the pool. He came back up pushing his hair back. "Ha fair enough. Get in!" He smiled.

Lauren smiled she kissed Sam back. "Thanks loser." She joked smirking.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and jumped in the pool with johhny and started swimming around

Sam smiled "so ready to go ice skating babe"

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny went deep under water then grabbed Nick's leg to try to scare him. He came up laughing.

Lauren nodded. "Yes let's go" She smiled.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed "your such a jerk" he laughed and splashed water in johhnys face and then started swimming away from him

Sam smiled and took her by the hand and they walked next door becuase the ice rink and bowling alley were right next door to each other

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny laughed and saw after Nick. "You know I used to be on the swim team. All start champion my freshman year." He smirked. He never really liked swimming competitively though.

Lauren smiled as they walked. They walked into the skating rink. She got her skates and put them on

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "its ok you still wont catch me" nick kept swimmis as fast as he could but johnny was catching up fast

Sam got his skates and he took her hand and they stepped out on the rink having a great time seeing a lot of people from school everyone was talking about nicks party

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny caught up to Nick grabbing his body. He laughed pulling Nick towards him.

Lauren was laughing doing twirls on the ice holding Sam's hand. She really loved ice skating.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed "wow you really are fast why dont you go swim for our school team you could prob like a state champ again maybe even an olympian" nick smiled and johhny held him

Sam was looking at lauren " wow lauren your really good why dont you figure skate for the school"

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny shrugged. "I don't know, you sound like my dad." I laughed. I kissed Nick's cheek and let go of him.

Lauren shook her head. "Yeah right. I just skate for fun. I wouldn't even be able to compare to figure skaters." She.laughed lightly.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos