Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "your the cutest boy ever babe" nick kissed johnny on his neck 

Sam smiled "lauren im serious your like really good you could easily make the varsity team like easily"  

(wanna time skip to tomorrow or no)

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
(Yeah how about tomorrow like right before Nick's party?)

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
(yea that works for me you start it)

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny got ready for Nick's party. He made sure he looked really good for tonight. He was going to go early to help Nick out. He drove to Nick's house ringing the doorbell.

Lauren was in the restroom curling her long hair. She played with it making sure it looked some sort of messy curly. She did her make up and slipped into her dress she had bought then day before. She put on her black heels looking in the mirror. She smiled. Sam was going to pick her up and time now.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick got out of the shower dried off and got dressed he put on a new blue american eagle shirt and a new pair of american eagle jeans and his brand new pair of nikes and a gold chain he went down stairs and got the door "hey baby" he kissed johnny on the lips "thanks for coming but like this place is pretty much done

Sam got out of the shower and got dressed he put on a new yellow hollister shirt and a new pair of jeans and new pair of nikes he then got in his car and drove to laurens and honked his horn

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny smiled kissing Nick back. "Everything?" He asked making sure. He wanted to make sure Nick had the perfect party and the best night if his life.

Lauren got her clutch with her lipstick and phone in there. She walked out the door closing it behind her. She smiled walking up to the car . She got in and kissed Sam. "Look at you hottie." She smirked.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "yea baby everything is done this party is gonna be great" nick went over to the vod and took a shot of it real quick

Sam smiled and kissed lauren "trust me your the hot one babe not me im just ok compared to you" they drove over to nicks house

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny smiled and took a shot. "Starting this part early huh?" He smirked.

Lauren blushed. "We're both hot ok?" She giggled.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar

Nick smiled "yea i wanna get like destroyed tonight im drinking so much its gonna be bad" nick laughed 

Sam smiled "ok babe but your still hotter" they pulled up to nicks house they were the the first people here besides johnny

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny kissed Nick quickly. "Same here baby." he laughed. "let's tear this shitcts!" He shouted.

Lauren smiled she got out of the car and held Sam's hand as the walked up to the door.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

latest videos