Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "ok cool thats awesome so lets go get johnny settled" Nick smiled

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled "Actually I'm gonna go talk to Mr. Clide before class starts. Nick can you please show him around? Thank you love you bye" She smiled and walked away to class.

Johnny looked at Lauren walk away. He smiled looking at Nick. "How are you friends with her?" I joke laughing.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at Lauren "ok ill get Johnny settled" he then turned back to Johnny and laughed " dude I ask my self that like everyday" he laughed " but honestly your cousin has got me through a lot of stuff and she prob knows more about me then anyone but come on let's go to the office to get your stuff" they walked to the office 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren walked into class and put her bag down on her seat. She walked up to Mr.Clide and asked him about her test. It was the first test she had ever dine poorly on, and the teacher was concerned.

Johnny laughed and followed Nick to the office. I walked in and gave the lady my name. She handed me my schedule. "Thanks." I smiled and and looked at it.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at Johnny schedule and where his locker was " oh cool dude your locker is right next to mine and we have a few classes together" nick looked at Johnny and blushed lightly 

Sam finally got done his test just untimely before the first period bell rang he handed in his test and got his bag and went to mr clides class for English which he had first period 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny looked into Nick's eyes smiling. "Cool bro. Makes it even better." He said. He looked away. He didn't know what he was doing. He really hoped there was a slight chance Nick was gay because he was falling for Nick hard.

Lauren nodded at Mr.Clide as she walked away. She sighed and sat down. She looked at the door waiting for Sam.she loved her classes because most of them she had her friends in,

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and blushed really hard when johnny said that he was really hoping johnny was gay because he was falling hard for him "ok yea lets um go to our lockers and then we both have english with mr clide first period"

Sam walked in and sat down next to lauren "hey looser whats up" he smiled at her

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Ok cool." They started walking to class. "So I guess you're pretty popular right? And you're probably dating the head cheerleader and everyone loves you?" I joke smirking.

Lauren looked at Sam. "Hey Sammy." I smirked. I moved my hair to side and looked at Sam smiling. He was soo attractive it killed her, whenever she looked at him.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed as they got to their lockers "well i guess i would say your right about being popular everyone seems to love me here but about dating the head cheerleader no im single i have um been single for a while"

Sam sat down and smiled "no did i say you could call me sammy" he laughed a little she was so beautiful he thought to him self 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "Really? You're single? I mean like.. Uhh at my old school girls weren't too shy. They would literally throw themselves at any guy." I laughed I opened my locker and put some books.

Lauren laughed. "But you're my Sammy." I blushed and looked away.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

We the Kidz

speak about the above user

latest videos