Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and kissed him back "yea baby its going to be a fun time" he heard the door and opened it up "hey sam hey lauren whats up guys" he smiled at them

Sam held laurens hand and walked to the door with his  gift in his hand and then nick opened the door and he smiled at him " hey bro whats up happy birthday"

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny smiled giving Lauren a kiss on the cheek then on the other cheek, like their family always did. "Daghm Lauren you look hot." He laughed joking with her. "What's up dude?" he told Sam smiling slightly. He never heard about how Sam took the new.

Lauren laughed and hugged Nick. "Happy Birthday kid!" She smiled and pushed Johnny away slightly blushing.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "thanks guys im so happy youyr here tongiht is gonna be crazy"

Sam smiled "yea dude i cant wait this is gonna be awesome" sam went over and sat down his gift on a table marked gifts

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Lauren smiled and made her way to the drinks table. People started arriving.

Johnny smiled as people started coming in. He had made a few friends on his first day at school, and since he hanged out with Nick, Sam and Lauren, it made him pretty popular.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick was having a great time as the house was packed with friends from school and everyone was having a great time 

Sam was with lauren dancing on the dance floor

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny found himself talking to some girls who were obviously flirting with him. He found it funny when girls flirted with him because he played along but they never knew.

Lauren was dancing with Sam. She was laughing and smiling as they danced.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick and ashley were flirting with each other on the couch in the living room ashley had always flirted with nick and nick was flirting back tonight he had a lot of drinks

Sam and Lauren were dancing "wow this party is crazy the entire school is here"

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny had far too many drinks. He walked over to Nick and Ashley. "Nick can I talk to you a for just a little bit?" He asked.

Lauren smiled as she danced on Sam. She laughed. "I know it's so many people". She also was having a lot of drinks. As she danced on Sam she smiled and smashed her lips into Sam's.

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick looked at johnny "um yea sure i guess" he looked at ashley "ill be right back ok dont go anywhere" nick walked off with johnny "whats up"

Sam was dancing on lauren as they were making out "wow lauren this is incredible your incredible i love you" sam had drinked a lot

Posted By:
-RubyRaee-
-RubyRaee-
StarStarStar
Johnny walked to a hallway. "I'm having great time! And I'm sure I've had to many drinks and I just wanna be making out with you right now? Johnny told him.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Sam. "I love you too Sam." She started making out with him again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos