Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled "your welcome" then he laughed a little and blushed "oh my god lauren stop" he laughed more and smiled really big

Sam nodded "yea dude ill def be going with you guys tonight Nick is like my little brother"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren laughed. "Awww Nick." She smiled. "How cute." she felt bad because never had Johnny said he was interested in guys, and what if he wasn't. Which was most likely, Nick would be devastated.

Johnny smiled "He's a cool dude." he said thinking about him.. Johnny did start having feelings for Nick, but the same thing always happened, the guys he like weren't interested in guys.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick blushed and smiled "lauren stop like its just a crush i know that he is straight so i know there is nothing there its just a school crush" nick looked away "maybe i should just like girls"

Sam smiled "yea hes the man he is a only a sophmore and is like the best player on the team and is like the coolest kid in the school i love that kid weve been best friends since we were little"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren hugged Nick. "Nick chill, you're, you. If you like guys hell with it, then like guys. There's gonna be a lucky guy out there waiting for you." She smiled.

Johnny smiled. He thought Nick was perfect. "Wow that's cool. Hes a good kid." Johnny said looking at Sam.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick hugged lauren back "aww thanks lauren this is why your my bff you always know the perfect things to say to me" nick let go of her "but hey i have to go to the team meeting before the game so ill see you there" Nick walked towards where the team was meeting

Sam smiled "yea so ill see you and lauren at the game tonight later dude" sam started walking home

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled. "Anytime, see you later bestie." I waved and it walked down the hall seeing Johnny. "You ready?" I asked him smiling.

Johnny nodded. "Laurs let's go get coffee. I need to talk to you. My treat." He said smiling. Lauren nodded. "Ok." she was curios to what Johnny needed to tell her. They got into her car and drove to the coffee shop.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick smiled and walked and went to the coaches meeting starting to get pumped for the game

Sam got home and decided to take a shower he got out dried off and put on some new clothes he texted lauren "hey when you and johnny leave for the game do you think you could pick me up?"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren and Johnny got to the coffee shop. She heard her phone and smiled seeing it was Sam."Yeah of course. I'll #### ### when I'm going(: " She sent. Lauren got out of the car and walked in with Johnny they ordered their drinks and they sat down. "Spill Johnny boy." Lauren said. She knew something was up.

Johnny let out a deep breath. "Lauren have you ever wondered why I have never had a girlfriend..." he paused and sighed." Lauren I've been keeping a secret for a while now, and I can't hold it in anymore... . I'm gay" He said slowly. Lauren's jaw dropped. She was shocked, but she's been through this conversation before. "I'm shocked you're telling me until now, but I'm happy for you, and I support you 100%" She said. Johnny gave Lauren a hug."And I have something else..... I have a crush on Nick." Lauren smiled happily, since she knew Nick liked him as well. "Awww Johnny boy." she smiled. "Talk to him, trust me." She said.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam sent back "ok thank cutie ill see you in a little bit" he went downstairs and watched tv

Nick went with the rest of his team to the ice rink to start to warm up for the game

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny sighed. "Lauren, I'm sure he's not gay." he looked at Lauren.

"Just talk to him, believe me" Lauren smiled. "Now... Lets go to the game." she smiled. She walked out and into her car along with Johnny. "And Johnny, if you ever need anything I'm here." she said. Johnny smiled. "Thanks Laurs" Lauren took out her phone and texted Sam. "On my way(:" She sent and she drove to Sam's house.

Please?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do Fancyposts work on KW?

I'm back!

latest videos