Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam saw the text and then he saw laurens car outside he walked out and got in the car "hey guys whats up you excited for the game"

Nick was in the locker room getting ready

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled. "Hell yeah I'm excited." she would always get into the games especially when Mick was playing. She started driving to the game.

Johnny laughed. "Don't tell me you get into the games like you do with foot ball and baseball?" he said putting his hand to his face.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam laughed "dude she gets so into the game its crazy like its really bad" he laughed

Nick was ready to play

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren laughed. "I'm not that bad." she blushed. Soon they were there. She parked the car and got out waiting for Johnny and Sam

Johnny got out of the car. All he was thinking about was Nick. He was afraid Nick would just laugh, but Lauren said to talk to him. I was going to tell him after his game.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam laughed " we'll Lauren to be honest some of the games you get pretty intense it's actually pretty funny"

Nick got on the ice with the rest of his team as they skated around for warm ups he thought about Johnny for a minute but then pushed Johnny out of his head when Ashely a very popular girl in his grade winked at him and motioned him to come over to the side real quick nick skated over and asked if he was going to her party after the game nick said yea she smiled and winked and said see you there then nick went back to warm ups as the crowd was ccoming in 

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren blushed and she looked at Sam. "I like sports ok?" I smiled. I bit my lip as I looked at Sam. We got into the rink and I sat down waving at Nick.

Johnny sat down on the other side of Lauren her being in the middle. I saw Nick and smiled. He looked cute in his jersey.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
sam smiled at lauren and then he looked at both lauren and johnny "so this game is like huge its the last game of the regular season and if we win we get to go to playoffs which would be the first time in like 25 years our hockey team has been to state playoffs" he looked at lauren and then back at johnny and laughed "So i bet your cousin will be going nuts for this game"

Nick saw them in the stands and waved at them then he looked back at ashley and waved to her she smiled and waved back then it was time for the game Nick was the center on the first line he went out for the faceoff to start the game

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren rolled her eyes at Sam "Wooo Goo Nick!!!" she shouted smiling. She looked at Sam and Johnny. "Todays' gonna be worse... Just for you Sam." I teased.

Johnny looked at the other person he waved at. Oh he thought. He frowned and half smiled to what Lauren said.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled and put his head in his hands "oh god your gonna be so embarrsing tonight arent you" he laughed then he turned to look at the game that was about to start

Nick looked at the ref who dropped the puck nick won the face off and the game was on. It was a pretty uneventful first period a couple of shots by both teams a few penalties but after the first it was 0 to 0

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smirked. "Oooh yes" she laughed. She watched the game yelling and cheering. She admitted she felt bad for when she had kids. She would be the crazy mother in the stands.

Johnny laughed and watched the game. It was a really good game and Nick was playing really good.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos