Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smirked "yea i feel really bad for your kids there gonna be so embarrassed i mean im sitting next to you and im pretty  embarrassed" he laughed and looked at johnny "so what do you think of the game so far dude"

Nick got ready as the second period started the period went again pretty much uneventful until about 1 minute left in the period and springfield scored giving them a 1 to 0 lead going into the 3rd period.

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren laughed. "Yeah I feel bad for our... I mean my kids." she blushed madly, she couldn't believe she just said that.

Johnny smiled. "This is a really good game" he shouted over the crowd.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam blushed the darkest shade of red he had ever blushed before then he smiled and laughed "well are kids would prob be amazing athletes so they would have to get use to it" he put his hand on laurens knee and smiled

The third period started and Springfield was beating Randolph high school (that is our school name we can say) 1 to 0 and all of a sudden Matt Stanton the senior on our team scored to tie it up 1 to 1 and then the 3rd period was about over with 15 seconds left Nick blocked a shot from Springfields defense men it hit off his shin pads and the puck went past both of springfields defense men and Nick got a breakaway he took the puck came in deked out the goalie and scored with no time on the clock the goal went it with 0.1 seconds left they won 2 to 1 and were going to the playoffs for the first time in 25 years the place was going crazy

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren blushed. She was soo embarrassed and butterflies filled her stomach when Sam placed his hand on her knee. She smiled brightly at him. She heard the crowd getting louder and she turned watching Nick. She got up yelling."Yeahh!!!!" she was happy for them.

Johnny got caught up in the game and stood up cheering.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled at lauren and he was so happy that they were getting this close then he heard the crowd he turned and cheered with eveyone else

Nick got swarmed by all of his teamamtes as they celebrated their win  

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren clapped happily. "Let's go wait for Nick ."she smiled and she grabbed Sam's arm as she started walking

Johnny followed Lauren and Sam. He was happy Lauren finally shared her feeling but in a really weird way. He wanted to congratulate Nick.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "yea good idea lets go" he blushed as she took his arm and then walked 

Nick got in the locker room once nick got undressed and took ans shower and then got dressed in his street clothes and walked out of the locker room

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren waited for Nick and when she saw him she ran to him and jumped on his back. She messed with his hair. "Nicky!! Good job congratulation!# I smiled then jumped off of him smiling.

Johnny smiled as he saw Nick. He patted his back."Good job bro. You really are good." he smiled.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam ran over and gave him a quick hug "great job dude that was awesome"

Nick smiled and laughed when Lauren jumped on his back "thanks lauren but hey how many times did i tell u dont mess with the hair" he laughed then he looked at sam "thanks bro that was amazing" then he turned to johnny and blushed "really you think so thanks so much dude"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren laughed. "You did great kid." she smiled and looked at Sam. "Sam wanna come get a soda before the concessions close?" she asked him smiling. She wanted to talk to him plus she wanted Johnny to talk to Nick.

Johnny nodded. "You're amazing man!" he smiled. He watched Lauren, and he started getting nervous, he knew what Lauren was trying to do.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos