Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tim's and Ruby's private rp

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "yea sure lauren lets go" he took her hand as they went to the concession stand

Nick looked at johnny "wow thanks dude"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled as Sam got her hand and they walked. She got a soda and looked at Sam. "do you want anything?" she smiled at him.

Johnny smiled. "No problem dude." he looked around and sighed. "can we talk in private?" he asked Nick.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "no i dont need anything all i need is to be here with you which i am so i am good" he smiled at her and then paid for her soda

Nick looked at johnny getting a little nervous um yea sure dude lets go outside nick took his hockey bag and stick and they went outsie "so whats up dude"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren blushed. "Thanks." she said and she took a sip of her soda. She smiled at Sam. "Soo yeah.. I like you..... A lot actually... I'm sorry you found out like that I'm such a fail." I looked away blushing in embarrassment.

Johnny scratched the back of his head. He didn't know how to tell him. "Well you know how i said i only like a certain type?" he said slowly.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled and laughed "you know what its all good because i really like you a lot too and i wanna be your boy friend i have for a long time"

Nick looked at johnny "yea i do remember you mentioning that why?" Nick had no idea what was going on

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren looked at Sam and blushed. I grabbed his hand smiling. "So am I girlfriend?" I asked and looked at him.

Johnny sighed. He looked down at his feet. "That's because I'm gay..." he mumbled. Then he looked at Nick to see his reaction.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled at Lauren "yea your my girlfriend lucky you" he smiled and laughed and then hugged her

Nick stood there silent a emotions going through him at a million miles an hour "are you serious like dont just be joking around with me"

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren laughed. "No lucky you." She smirked joking, and hugged him tight. She was more than happy to finally be with Sam.

Johnny half smiled."No I'm serious." he didn't know how Nick was taking it, and he was getting nervous.

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam smiled "well babe what do you wanna do tonight its only 7 30 we got plenty of time"

Nick got the biggest smile on his face "well this is like the best thing i have ever heard in my life because im gay too and you are like the cutest most gorgeous boy i have ever seen johnny" he smiled at him

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled. "Wanna take little Nicky out to eat?" I smirked. "He deserves it." I laughed.

Johnny's heart started racing. A huge smile appeared on his face. "Nick are you serious? I.. I can't believe it.. You're Ike so perfect." he couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

Please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos