Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
All right, Jomeime, here 'tis~

Name
Hunter/Witch (name weapons for hunters and main power for witch, please)
Personality
Other

Is that good?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Wisteria Grey 

looks: Has long, red hair that flounces in curls to the middle of her back. This is her signature, red hair. Her eyes are stormy gray and ruin the entire picture of a Cali girl. She is slim, short and a bit headstrong and wispy. Nevertheless, the figure of this girl is swift and very very agreeable. Has a bit of a determined or deadly look to her. 

Creature: Jumper/ Amphitrite / Shapeshifter ( Witch species smile )

Powers: ( includes species powers )

Mental Sheild: able to protect herself from anything doing with the mind, paralysis, telepath, possession ect.

Illusion/ Paralyze: able to create physical and mental illusions t confuse victim. 

Death Touch. Able to transfer pain, heal pain, and carry pain. She can store it into metal but if she has too much inside her, it can kill. 

Gravity Manipulatation: able t create holes in time to make an object fall up, or toward another, ect.

Fire resistance/control: able to manipulatate fire turn herself into human torch. 

Peronality: Wisteria has a headstrong, good sense of leadership. She is full of pride, and has a hot temper....litterly. She can burst into flames when she is angry. She loves animals and uses her powers very often, and casually. She is a bit inhuman, weird actually. She puts herself on risk before others and hates it when people talk back to her. She doesn't really like anyone in her life. 

Biography added: Wisteria had a brother at one point, but she didn't know what happened to him. She didn't live a very happy life. Sure, she had a house, good parents, food, money, all she could ask for....but she had no ur pose. She wanted to be useful and trained herself until she was a nightly skilled assassin.

othar: N/A whatever that means

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eto...are you going to make a witch hunter, too? I thought maybe we could do two of each, but whatever you want is fine.)

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok...can I be a girl or Guy?

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Eto, you already made a girl, so the witch hunter can be a guy? I was going to do that, but I'll make my forms tomorrow. I have to go to bed.]

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
What happened to" I'm going to make my forms tomorrow"? 

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I asked a question that was never answered because you were gone.

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh. Oops. Sure yeah, the witch hunter can be a dude. smile i is emmabarrrrred....

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkai, I'll make my form when I get out of the shower.

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ROBBIN WILLIAMS HAS DIED!

latest videos