Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
...Long shower. One sec.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Eto... how's this?

Name: Tobias Grey
Looks: Shaggy, kinda long-ish black hair that he usually ties up, and eyes that are a pale blue/grey/green. He looks a little older than he really is, and he acts it, too.He's tall, about six foot, and has a lean but muscular build. On the palm of his left hand is a green tattoo of an eye. His normal attire is a dark colored shirt with a long sleeved one underneath, jeans, and hiking boots.
Hunter. His weapon is a silver gun that he keeps with him at all times. (And I do mean all times, pretty much.) It's called the Gin Okami, which is Japanese for "the silver wolf." It was given to him by his father the night he died.
Personality:  He can be very cold, serious, determined, close-minded, negative, and generally disagreeable with others, but it's because of his will to get things done (no matter what) and because he's not very empathic with others. He's pretty much driven by revenge in his decision to #### witches. However, if he really cares for someone, he tends to loosen up, maybe even joke around. When he's devoted to something, he puts his all into it, be it a task--or a person. He may come off as a jerk sometimes, but really, he's not too bad of a person. He's just had to toughen up because of his history.
Other: Because of his past, he has a strong hatred toward witches (as mentioned) and will do anything his job requires.

Name: Mag Defoe
Looks: Long black hair with forehead bangs, big dark blue eyes, pale skin, only about five feet tall. She has a small frame but still has a good figure. Her eyes and face make her look young, but the way she acts and the look she has makes her seem older. She has a silver necklace with a blue stone from her mother she never takes off. She usually wears dark clothes (mainly dresses and skirts) and scuffed black ankle boots.
Witch. She started learning magic when she was young, and has basically put her own creative "twist" on it. Her father was human, so she has some human blood in her.
Personality: Complicated.One moment she's quiet, more adultlike, and serious, but the next she's immature and flirty, depending on the situation or person. Most of the time she acts carefree to hide what she's really feeling. She gets agitated easily but usually controls her temper. However, if someone acts in a way she doesn't like, she'll be the first to tell them off. She's very caring to others she knows well, but others know to stay on her good side. Normally she has to be touching the person she's talking to, but if she doesn't know you, she doesn't like to be treated casually.
Other: Because of a price she had to pay when she was young, she can no longer see, but she can see spirits. She's had a few brushes with witch hunters (one encounter leading to a serious leg injury) so she can't stand them. She has a slight accent, and likes to sing and imitate voices.

Not very good forms, sorry... Want to make a guy, then we start?

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No no! That's perfect! I'll make my form later today,see ya!

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
+imitating you+ Whatever happened to, I'll make my form later? Devil

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Oops? I was busy!!! Frown pout

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
XD It's fine. I do that all the time.

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think I have time for a form right now, sorry

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
And I don't have time to start... We shall meet again!

-Sir Francis Bacon

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Happy Christmas! here is my gift to you

Name: Hunter
looks: he has dark, raven hair that side sweeps across his eyes. His eyes are hazel, but a bit brown n the outside. He is tall, broad, stocky, and muscular. His build is swift, yet attractive, muscular and a bit dirty. He is tall, and has large hands that sometimes may be clumsy. He has long arms and. Tan skin. ( can't really give anymore. Sorry.)
Hunter is a Hunter, duh. 
Personality: Hunter is dark, scary, gruff, yet graceful, light, and funny. His personality different the way you treat him, but it is hard to get him to like you. He has sworn to #### every witch he comes across, and has never yelled the code. He is loyal, silent, and much of a hunter, livin quite up to his name. He loves running across the forest biome and grasslands. He is gruff, sincere and secretive, yet he has a spot for love somewhere deep down. 
Other: crappyform 

5000th post 8/3/13

For Mei and Rose~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
-dies happy- xD You want to start?

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pet peeves

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

latest videos