Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Wow...it's really nice here," I say, looking around at all the books and paintings. I'd never seen any like those before. "I like this one." It's a painting of a beach scene, pale blues and such. It's a place I'd never seen for myself, and probably won't until I get out of this town.

Mag:
A girl. He brought a girl here. It's not...like that, is it? I sigh, picking some of my own books off the floor and reshelving them in the section where I kept mine apart from all the other ones in the house. "Tucker? You're going to introduce me to your--friend--aren't you?"

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile at Aislinn before turning to Mag "Oh yes......Aislinn this is Mag.....my aunt. Mag, this is Aislinn" I introduced them to each other, stepping back awkwardly.
(Sorry i have wb)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shokay, me too~)

Aislinn:
I glance at Tucker, then back at her. "Um...hi," I mumble. I turn back to him, wondering how these two were even related. Tucker's too nice.

Mag:
"Charmed," I answer, somewhat flatly. I still want to know what business she has here--nothing against the kid, but it's awfully suspicious.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I could almost see the tension in the air. I looked at Mag, my eyes begging her to be nice as i grabbed Aislinn gently by the hand, by sleeve extending over my fingers as i pull her towards the stairs "Come on, Aislinn. I'll show you my room" I say softly, smiling warmly at her.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Ah...ahkay," I say, glad to just get away from that area. You could probably pop popcorn with the heat down there. I follow him up, curious as to what kind of room he would have.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
When we had left the room, i smiled apologetically at her "I'm sorry. Mag tends to be a bit.....protective" I explain softly, leading her to my room. I open then door. The room was fairly simple...a nice bed, curtains at the window....notebooks of drawings were piled up taller than he was on the floor, and papers scattered the ground slightly. "Sorry, it's a bit more messy here" I say with a smile.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I give a short laugh. "Yeah...I got that. I almost expected her to hit me with that cane or something." Looking around, my eyes fall on the stack of notebooks, each one balanced precariously on top of one another. "May I see? Or, um, are they...you know...personal?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I lift my shoulders in a shrug. "If you want. They're just some of my drawings..." I motioned to the stacks of notebooks "Help yourself i guess" I say before collapsing on my bed, my hands behind my head.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile and flip through them. "Wow...you did these?" I ask, looking at them. They were all different, all creative. There's no way a fifteen-year-old did this. Then again, he's nothing like any fifteen-year-olds I know.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug again, as if it were no big deal "Yeah......it's not much.....just a couple of doodles and such..." I smile warmly at her. I crossed my legs at the ankles as i lay on my bed.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos