Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
My frown turns into a half smile as I laugh and mutter, "You and that hair..." I use my free hand to hold onto his elbow, balancing myself. "Now, if I was informed correctly, you have a book you need to be reading for your literature class...."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I groaned. "Mag, i already read the thing front to back two times!" I whined. I hated reading and doing work. I instead liked spending my time alone in my room drawing. I looked at her with my brown eyes.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
I give a long sigh, keeping my eyes closed against the rain. It felt good on what had been a hot day like today. "Oh, all right, fine. But expect a quiz on it later. That's one of my all-time favorite books, and no 'nephew' of mine is going to do poorly in school, escpecially literature."

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grin and laugh slightly "Go ahead, i'll know every single thing" I promise, holding the umbrella over my head as we walked.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: I smile, pushing open the door and flopping down on the sofa. Waving my hand, the house resumes its cleaning, and I go back to my book. "That better be a good drawing," I say, grinning. (Time skip?#

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure when to?)

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...how about the next morning when he's leaving for school?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)
Tucker:
I run down the stairs, aware that i'm late. I tugged on my biker boots quickly and shoved a piece of toast hurriedly into my mouth. I shrugged my jacket on and swung my backpack onto my shoulder "Bwye Magh!" I call, my cheeks bulging with toast as i stopped in front of the mirror to make sure my hair looked okay. I shot out the door and ran towards the bus stop.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: "Wait...!"I force out, quickly swallowing the tea I had been drinking and bolting up from the table. I had the strangest dream last night, a bit like the feeling I had yesterday, but more intense. I hurry outside as quickly as possible (which, admittedly, isn't too fast) to try to catch up to him.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
i look over my shoulder and wave, swallowing the rest of the toast "Don't worry, i didn't forget my books!" I called over my shoulder, assuming that was what she was going to ask about. I turned back forward and came to a stop at the bustop, my breath coming out in swirls as i puffed into the cold air. I looked up, seeing some of the kids look at me strange. I shrug, smiling at them wearily before moving to the end of the line.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

latest videos