Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure :3 But i thought Amma lived with the human?)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eh...it just gets boring RPing with yourself, and we already switched up the whole girl/boy/human/witch thing, so...yeah. Might as well. xD)

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, she can be in my house :3 Besides, they are like, totally different people anyhow, not like Lena and Ethan. You wanna start?)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Magdalene "Mag" Defoe
Age: She looks between nineteen and twenty-five, but has no intention of telling her real age
Looks: She has long black hair with bangs, pale skin, and dark blue eyes. She's thin and not too tall, and dresses a bit old fashioned, simply and always wears a blue stone necklace that was her mother's. Most of her jewelry is old and is usually used for magic purposes.
Human/Caster: Caster
Personality: Complicated. She can act immature one moment and serious the next, depending on who she's with and what the circumstances are. She does everything for a reason, no matter how odd it seems. She loves children and has protective instincts, but when she thinks you need it, she'll "push you out of the nest to see if you fly." She knows a lot about magic and such.
Other: She's blind, but it doesn't bother her much because she says it helps her focus her magic without being distracted.She has a slight accent, and her main goal in life seems to be annoying Tucker. [Wink]

(Well...I did say she was going to be "different"... Who starts?)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh...sorry! I didn't see the rest of your post. I'll start, if you want. How's this?)

Aislinn:
Three, two, one...

Beep, beep, beep. My alarm clock.
I get out of bed, turning it off and rubbing my eyes. I was wearing the same blue pajamas I always wore. I go through the usual routine of brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and doing my hair. As I head down the stairs, I can't help but sigh. Everything is the same here in this town, even me. I stop that thought. No--this is best. I just need to focus on getting good grades, not dream about fantasy worlds. With that, I swallow a quick breakfast (health bar as usual, and same flavor too) and start walking to the bus stop.

Mag:
People say I'm different, and they're not wrong there. However, like all self-respecting women, I never burn a meal, nor do I serve it cold.
Which is exactly why Tucker has me agitated this morning.
"You better get down here, you little fool!" I shout up the stairs, already ticked off that the eggs are cold, and the potatoes--nearly burned them for a second there, but I saved them. I almost smile at myself. Years ago, I would have laughed at me running around like a housewife, but--let's just say it comes with benefits.
"Tucker! Don't make me yank you down the stairs!"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
"Coming!" I called down the stairs, tugging on my last sock before slipping into my biker boots. I smoothed out my leather jacket and checked my reflection in the mirror. My hair was flat except for the front, which was curved upwards in the 80's style I loved so much. With a wave of my hand, my backpack floated towards me and i grabbed it, shrugging it on my shoulders before bursting out of the door of my room and plopping down the stairs. I turned the corner and flew into the kitchen, out of breath. "Sorry" I mumbled, my thick british accent ringing across the walls as i slid into my seat at the table.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Eto, shall I put Aislinn on hold till he gets there?)

Mag:
"Nearly made me burn those eggs," I mutter, piling some food on a plate and sliding it down the table. Smirking, I run a hand through his hair that he probably spent all that time on (I'm conviced that's always what makes him take so long in the mornings) then flop down on a chair, sitting sideways with my legs dangling off the arm. "Well, well..." I muse. "It seems you've got something ahead of you for today. " But that's all I see this time--an impending event. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I grumbled slightly as she ruffled my hair, smoothing it down once more before glancing at her, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, school. Such a great thing ahead of me. We'll probably end up just moving again. I'll give it three months" I muttered, ####### some eggs into my mouth. Mag's food was always good, no matter what it was. Even the foods i hated most she could pull it off. "Sorry, Mag. I just......i hate how we always have to move around, every time i get used to a new school" I added quickly, not wanting to show any disrespect. I managed a small smile as i swallowed another mouthful of eggs.

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg be on tomorrow)

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag:
I sigh quietly, sliding off the edge of the chair where I had my legs and moving behind him, putting my head on his forehead so that the back of his head touches against me. "I know... I'm sorry. If there was something I could do, you know I'd do it, don't you? That's just the way it works." Seeing how well-mannered he is makes me feel as if I had done something right in my life--teaching him. He really was a good kid. I stay silent a moment, then move my hand to his shoulder. "Oh, the hair... Sorry. Forgot about that~"

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

Free songs for Halloween

latest videos