Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I smile too, slipping in the seat. "Thanks." He seemed pretty nice, r at least nicer than all the stories I was beginning to hear about. Something about being vampires and snacking on innocent children, or being evicted, or some other crazy thing. After he had moved here, they seemed to go on and on. The list would be longer than my arm. "Um, if you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to move here? Was it your parents' jobs or something?" I ask. Why was I being so open with him? I usually don't talk so much.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I could feel my eyes darken as the subject of parents was brought up. But it disappeared just as quickly and his grin widened as he laughed softly "No. I don't live with my parents. I live with.....with my aunt" I said with a shrug. A little lie couldn't hurt, right? "We moved here because the house we live in is a family land" I explained, looking at her.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
I nod. "That's neat. Unless your aunt is old and crazy like my dad's sister. I think she's senile or something." Come to think of it, I had't seen her since she flew over the kookoo's nest... My parents wouldn't let me meet her. They were lovers of normalcy, and to my disgust, it wore off on me. But maybe Tucker was like that too--his family (sorry, aunt) was odd and it eventually wore off on him. Which was still cool.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I chuckle "No, she's just grumpy old Mag" I replied, amusement lingering in my tone. I loved Mag, really i did, and maybe it was because of her strict rules and attitude.....and the way she loved me for me. I run my fingers through my hair subconciously. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(D'aww, that's exactly her~ And I love how he messes up his own hair when she's not there to do it. >;3)

Aislinn:
I laugh. "That's an odd name. But still...it's cool your family owns land here. I take it at least some of your family was from here?" Yet that didn't make him stuck. He had already been out of this town, who's to say that he won't leave to go somewhere again? But all the rest of us are--yup--stuck here. How wonderful.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I shrug "Well, maybe like, 50 years ago or something. Just because it's a family land doesn't mean there was anyone living there before us" I explained, a small smile playing on my lips as i looked at her. "And you think Mag is a weird name? I've never heard of a girl named Aislinn before" i laugh, my dark brownish-slightly multicolored eyes shining with humor. I smoothed my hair back down in its proper 80's position.

(Haha yep ;3)

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"But that still counts, right? They were somehow tied to this place." I give a slight laugh when he says that. "I just mean that I've never heard it before. And you have no idea how many people have spelled my name A-S-L-A-N. You know, like the lion from that Chronicles of Narnia series." When he laughs, it almost seems as if his whole face is laughing. It's oddly pleasant.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I laugh. "How could they mix you up with a lion? More like a kitten" I joked, humor radiating off of him. The bus rolled to a stop outside of the school and i turned my head, gazing at the school intently. Another school yet to tear apart eh, Tucker? I thought glumly to myself, though my smile stayed firmly in place as i rose from my seat. "Well, it was nice finally meeting you, Aislinn" I said with a curt nod, a warm smile curved into my lips as i slipped into the aisle. I knew i shouldn't befriend a mortal, especially one that is such a norma-holic (lol a new word), but it was so hard to with my outgoing personality. It couldn't hurt....as long as i keep my real self a secret i thought. 

Why, you may ask?

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislinn:
"Hey!" I exclaim, but give a small laugh. "Ah, well...first day of school here for you, right? Hope it's a good one," I say, but knowing how everyone is, it might not go so great--for him, anyway. For one thing, if anything went outside the "pattern" of everyday life in this town, the people were sure not to like it. And if Tucker's not "outside of the pattern," then I don't know what he is. "Um, maybe I'll see you later. In class or something," I offer.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP for Jaz and Lyn~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Tucker:
I smile, my face beaming. "Yeah, maybe. That would be great" I nodded at her as i hopped off the bus, my backpack swinging on one shoulder as i shifted the weight onto my other shoulder and made my way to the entrance. I noticed that as i walked by, people gave me odd stares and began whispering furiously to their neighbor. I sighed and pressed my lips together, pushing forward. Yep. Good old school. I pushed through the front doors and made my way to my assigned locker.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos